Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 15 Ch. 116 - Photos

Dex-chan lover
I really like Kuusetsu. She's fun to be around

At least she is now that she is confined within his "soul" or whatever.

I hope she gest some more company soon! A lot of those gods of thunder are.. delectable

He already has a harem. He needs a sleep harem too, right?

Dex-chan lover
I had a stroke trying to remember if they were playing dress up last chapter, like others said, feels like Ch x.5.

Seeing Tenka get along with the sister so well makes her front runner for end girl, there’s no one else in universe who can wingman harder than Aoba.

Dex-chan lover
I had a stroke trying to remember if they were playing dress up last chapter, like others said, feels like Ch x.5.

Seeing Tenka get along with the sister so well makes her front runner for end girl, there’s no one else in universe who can wingman harder than Aoba.

I mean, Tenka is great.

But my friend, this is a HAREM MANGA if I ever saw one. Anyone who thinks that there will be just one end girl is objectively wrong XD

Dex-chan lover
Tenka proving why she deserves to be number one, as ever. It's so effortless.

"It's because I've come to like you. I want to lend you my strength, not just as a sister-in-law, but as a friend, too."

PAUSE. 😂

She think she's slick. Calling herself family like that already Lmao.
She's done that since the beginning. She was calling Aoba "Sister" even while they were fighting to the death.

BTW, got a question, why won't Kyoka use her slave power on other girls? Won't they make a stronger slave than a normal guy than MC?
I thought about it too, but concluded it must be a restriction, either literally or morally. Her powers might stop her from creating slaves out of those who already have powers. It probably also the reason she doesn't have multiple slaves at once. As for the moral reason, these girls fight and train putting their lives on the line, she even trains with them. Despite all her talk she's a kind person, who probably couldn't bring himself to enslave the people who she views as both comrades and family.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the chapter! I’m very nervous for Tenka. Major death flag there…

Users who are viewing this thread