Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 15 Ch. 116 - Photos

Supporter
uc

Dex-chan lover
When I think it isn't possible... Tenka proves to be able to achieve levels of Best Girl I couldn't believe would be possible.

OL stands for both Office Lade and Office Love.
Office ladies oh yeah

I see you are a person of culture, say what do you think of a lady having a... Stronk Identity?

Dex-chan lover
I don't think anyone is dying in this manga.

We had Mira swallowed by Kuusetsu, and she didn't die

We had Kuusetsu cut into pieces, and she didn't die

We had Bell run through and thrown into a card, and Kyouka said she's going to be fine

I think the author is just playing with us, since his previous manga had SO MUCH character death. And because of that everyone espects him to kill various people, and he won't kill anyone.

Dex-chan lover
If I'm remembering right, the first time she said that, Aoba got pretty pissed :dogkek:
She got pissed off when Tenka introduced herself and said she was dating Yuuki. Her subsequent claims of being her sister-in-law just made her a bit angrier, really. Funny now because Aoba doesn't seem to even register it any more. She's never actually stated that she would be fine with Tenka marrying Yuuki though, so I think she's just choosing to ignore it.

Dex-chan lover
"It's because I've come to like you. I want to lend you my strength, not just as a sister-in-law, but as a friend, too."

PAUSE. 😂

She think she's slick. Calling herself family like that already Lmao.

She knows she's slick. And hasn't she been all buddy-buddy since they met or sometime around then?

Dex-chan lover
I honestly thought the author forgot all about that plot of the evil organization.

Dex-chan lover
Man, the sheer whiplash between last chapter and this one. Good to know that Tenka's out of the picture for a bit though.

AND EVEN BETTER TO GET FUBUKI AND KUUSETSU IN LEWD OL WEAR

Dex-chan lover
yeah gonna ignore the obvious flags being raised and just huff copium rn fr... also YOOOOO next chapter comes out on my B-day??? Mad hype mad hype!

Users who are viewing this thread