Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 15 Ch. 116 - Photos

Dex-chan lover
BTW, got a question, why won't Kyoka use her slave power on other girls? Won't they make a stronger slave than a normal guy than MC?
Wasn't there something about her being unable to use it on women? She only used male Shuki originally

Dex-chan lover
Just realized that Yuuki is probably the single most important/powerful male in their world, given his connections

Aggregator gang
I mean, Tenka is great.

But my friend, this is a HAREM MANGA if I ever saw one. Anyone who thinks that there will be just one end girl is objectively wrong XD
i have been dissapointed before by HAREM manga. looking at you yuuragi inn, cerberus triplets and all others

Dex-chan lover
I see you're also suffering from withdrawals. it's crazy how Majikoi remains so unique amongst VNs. It has great comedy, great writing, great characters, great character designs, great VA, great music. For me it's the best VN ever. It's not outright aiming to be ecchi; you get there by the end and the A+ routes give you plenty of it. The story is pretty nice, and boy is there a lot of story, seeing how each character develops is a joy. Benkei is still the best grill tho, Momoyo is hot second.
I love Benkei's route, it's the best A route by far for years for me, but just now Yoshitsune surpassed it for me, simply because in a way, both can kinda ran parallel to each other and still connect, st least that's what happened in my book 😁.
Also I've been a fan of Yoshitsune since 2013 with her flute playing in the sunset so I'm just revelling on it.
All that On top of Having FGO's Ushiwakamaru being designed visually and character wise heavily similar to Majikoi's Yoshitsune, am quite biased.

Dex-chan lover
Wi
Really? Where is he referenced? Spend some tien searching and mentioned is
Katsuhiko Takayama as the writer, most just says MinatoSoft
Wikipedia lists him as a writer in his bio page.
VNDB lists him as the director and scenario writer, too.

Fed-Kun's army
It's impossible to not consider Tenka being best girl an incontrovertible fact at this point. Sucks 'cause she has plenty of death flags popping up (assuming this manga ever gets serious enough to actually kill someone off which is something I'm torn between wanting and not wanting).

Double-page supporter
Somebody's already gotten not just steps, but laps ahead of the others. She's already got permission. They may be feasting on him now, but Tenka gets to have the last, largest bite.

Dex-chan lover
"It's because I've come to like you. I want to lend you my strength, not just as a sister-in-law, but as a friend, too."

PAUSE. 😂

She think she's slick. Calling herself family like that already Lmao.
She has been from the first meeting between them

Dex-chan lover
Would be a death flag but the author is not going to kill off the #1 ranked popularity poll winner.
I don't think you know this author. They wrote Akame Ga Kill. They
killed off the actual main character near the end. Like no just ending with his death, the story kept going. Akame Ga Kill killed off like half the cast by the end. I'm amazed no one has died yet

BTW, got a question, why won't Kyoka use her slave power on other girls? Won't they make a stronger slave than a normal guy than MC?
From what I can remember, she can only enslave guys. MC being able to keep his consciousness is already beyond the norm for a slave.

Dex-chan lover
She wouldnt do that cause they are people.

She can only hold a single slave, and Yuuki's case was more a 'follow me if you want to live'

yeah i forgot what the name of the manga was
lol, yeah that happens to the best of us. Though the only manga with cerberus that comes to my mind is kyou no cerberus, or you might be talking about the cerberus triplets from helltaker i guess. Am i right?

Aggregator gang
lol, yeah that happens to the best of us. Though the only manga with cerberus that comes to my mind is kyou no cerberus, or you might be talking about the cerberus triplets from helltaker i guess. Am i right?
ah yess kyou no cerberus all that freaking development for rose, hinata and shirogame for nothing....

ah yess kyou no cerberus all that freaking development for rose, hinata and shirogame for nothing....
Disappointing to hear that, i have been hoping to read it when i got some free time. Though now that i know it wont be ending up in the harem i might as well skip it altogether cause there is nothing worse than no harem ending in a harem manga.

Users who are viewing this thread