Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 15 Ch. 116 - Photos

Fed-Kun's army
Tenka is going to get captured and we're going to get a rescue Tenka arc which will also reveal the secrets of the agency ending with Tenka finally using Lending and Yuuki getting a Tenka form.
My thoughts exactly. Would be OP to read

Imagine a scene where Yuuki gets knocked out while in slave form then Kuusetsu lends him her powers through dreamland. Just thinking about the reward makes me want to see it more.

Dex-chan lover
when you thought the other girls are catching up, Tenka just nitroed ahead again.

Dex-chan lover
This is the "Here's a picture of my family!" and the "I'm going to get married when I go home" flag isn't it....
Oh yeah, she's either going to have the same fate as Hughes in Fullmetal Alchemist (learning a massive secret but dies before telling the group) or she gets captured and a rescue mission is needed. Hopefully it's just a capture situation and not a funeral.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think anyone is dying in this manga.

We had Mira swallowed by Kuusetsu, and she didn't die

We had Kuusetsu cut into pieces, and she didn't die

We had Bell run through and thrown into a card, and Kyouka said she's going to be fine

I think the author is just playing with us, since his previous manga had SO MUCH character death. And because of that everyone espects him to kill various people, and he won't kill anyone.
Or he'll probably do it at the end as a massive fuck you to the fans

Dex-chan lover
Takahiro, please stick closer to your majikoi vibes. No need for edgy stuff.
Majikoi came out of nowhere there, who even wrote it?
No series is as happy go lucky as majikoi and man I've been enjoying that game for 11 + years trying to find replacement as it's only A+ and ryouken route left.

Dex-chan lover
No series is as happy go lucky as majikoi and man I've been enjoying that game for 11 + years trying to find replacement as it's only A+ and ryouken route left.
Takahiro is the writer of Majikoi

Aggregator gang
Honestly, I don't really know what's going on in this anymore. I lost the plot somewhere like 50 chapters ago.

I don't think anyone is dying in this manga.

We had Mira swallowed by Kuusetsu, and she didn't die

We had Kuusetsu cut into pieces, and she didn't die

We had Bell run through and thrown into a card, and Kyouka said she's going to be fine

I think the author is just playing with us, since his previous manga had SO MUCH character death. And because of that everyone espects him to kill various people, and he won't kill anyone.
I may be misremembering, but didn't the author promise that this manga wouldn't be like AGK and no one would die/ it would have a happy ending? I remember seeing something along those lines in the first few chapters of this manga.

I see you're also suffering from withdrawals. it's crazy how Majikoi remains so unique amongst VNs. It has great comedy, great writing, great characters, great character designs, great VA, great music. For me it's the best VN ever. It's not outright aiming to be ecchi; you get there by the end and the A+ routes give you plenty of it. The story is pretty nice, and boy is there a lot of story, seeing how each character develops is a joy. Benkei is still the best grill tho, Momoyo is hot second.

Dex-chan lover
If Tenka is going to die, let her have sex with the MC. I want the spiciest sex scene for Tenka.

Users who are viewing this thread