Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 15 Ch. 116 - Photos

Aggregator gang
Weird to put this in the middle of a fight. Gives me Red Flag vibes. Hope I'm wrong because ngl Tenka should totally end up with Yuuki. I support her.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah where all those mfs from two weeks ago saying "Tenka is gonna save them" at now 🗣️

Y'all thought the god were about to get jobbed!!

Dex-chan lover
What do you mean we were in the middle of a big fight, that could potentially clear up Bell's status by the end of it? Slave just dropped the greatest chapter ever and people are talking nonsense and complaining smh my head

Dex-chan lover
This is the "Here's a picture of my family!" and the "I'm going to get married when I go home" flag isn't it....
giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
I have a feeling that it'll be never :haa: only teases
It's never obvious about it, but I'm pretty sure some cunn1 and h4ndjob is already done on some of them.
Some show hands are over his D, Just out of the frame, and Yuuki got down on Himari's cr0tch often enough.

Dex-chan lover
Quite a death flag but at the same time could be bait

A death would solidify Kyouka as the winner but this early I doubt would be a smart move

On the other hand a bait would keep readers wondering if he’ll end up with Tenka as she keeps leaning into that possibility, or with Kyouka, or both

Keeps the anticipation on who’ll be a friend or a lover

Dex-chan lover
dont worry, no one dies in this manga and thats counting bell ong

with tenka out of the picture theyre gonna have to beat rairen with a watergun

Dex-chan lover
Aoba isn't even fighting the "sister" thing anymore? Tenka is, to quote Greg from Everybody Hates Chris, "SO in there."

Users who are viewing this thread