Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 15 Ch. 116 - Photos

Dex-chan lover
It was just a typical day when the sun rose in the east and set in the west while Tenka shone as the best girl, best wife, and best sister-in-law ever.

:glee:My boy, Yuuki, you should never let go of a woman who could wholeheartedly treasure your family like her own. She is a keeper, keep her beside you 24/7.

Dex-chan lover
BTW, got a question, why won't Kyoka use her slave power on other girls? Won't they make a stronger slave than a normal guy than MC?
It's possible and sorta been implied that she can't use it on anyone who has consumed a peach. Don't quote me on that as i might be mis-remembering something from an earlier chapter. Also its entirely possible that she never considered using it on a human until yuuki and had only ever used it on the monsters. Though also its entirely possible it only works on males, hence why she only ever used it on shuuki before she tried it on yuuki, and yuuki's own high performance is because he himself is weirdly adept at it.

This is the "Here's a picture of my family!" and the "I'm going to get married when I go home" flag isn't it....

This is the "Here's a picture of my family!" and the "I'm going to get married when I go home" flag isn't it....
I'm not going to lie but she's the best girl, she has to be done with the mc, all the other girls are frauds, apart from the goddess who lives in him. I hope he fucks her too

Dex-chan lover
"It's because I've come to like you. I want to lend you my strength, not just as a sister-in-law, but as a friend, too."

PAUSE. 😂

She think she's slick. Calling herself family like that already Lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread