Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 15 Ch. 120 - Light and Dark's Confrontation

Dex-chan lover
More than likely it’s a buff woman, since dudes can’t use powers.
We already have a buff Female Thunder God, so I doubt there would be another.
Probably we would have either Female or Genderless Thunder God's, and Jaku'un & Rairen are probably the Genderless ones who are going to act as the fodder kills (though it's possible that Jaku'un has more secrets since it is a new member of the Thunder God's, and usually new members in a villian team have some sort of future plot relevance).

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand. How did she end up going to Yuki after dying even though he's nowhere near her?
She had kissed Yuki a few chapters back, during her act to bait him into going to her alone.
She also tricked Yuki to kiss her in her crotch area during that same situation.
If either of those situations had allowed Yuki to get some of her body fluids, then the spiritual connection had been established, like it was with the previous God. So, distance of death doesn't matter.

Dex-chan lover
Well... Anyone else suddenly think there's more to Yuuki than being able to transform into something that can absorb power?

Does he consume the souls of his enemies?

Hmm... Can't be the fact that she had a slime of contact with Yuuki before right and that after the main body was destroyed it went to that fragment and thus got sucked into Yuuki's world?

Just spitballing here

Dex-chan lover
Imagne if that Rairen god entering Yuuki after he gets defeated. we gon get some boy's love shit lol.

Aggregator gang
Is this what we call inside out?
No, wait. I have a question. If Yuuki ever had segs insided his spiritual world, is he still a virgin?

Ah, that was a weird question to ask...

Dex-chan lover
I guess the saying, "living rent free in my head" is having these beauties live in his soul. Just need to defeat more of them and he can sleep forever.

Contributor
After Akame ga Kill the author needed to create something more soft, and voilà, nobody dies anymore, they became spirit of the mc personal harem. :ROFLMAO: Probably mc will be able to summon them too in the real world as "slaves" to help him in the battles. I approve, good job Takahiro sensei, waifus should live forever. :p

Dex-chan lover
I guess that i am the only one that is dissapointed by this "holy war" ability she had, like it's just a statue walking around

Dex-chan lover
The real harem was inside of him all along!

Well, I think the gods of thunder might be even more... pushy... than the girls outside. Eventually.

Yuuki will eventually get wrung dry every night in his dreams.

Mind you it's going to happen outside too...

Dex-chan lover
You know they are fucking dead when they wake up inside the MC.
More accurately, they are currently Physically Dead, as it's hard for God's to die.
So, theoretically it's possible for them to come back to life if they get a new physical body.

Users who are viewing this thread