Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 15 Ch. 120 - Light and Dark's Confrontation

Dex-chan lover
Yuuki is one hell of a lucky guy.
Literally has a inner harem...
Edit: Think all the Thunder Gods will end up inside of him?
you mean an Striagh harem and an Yaoi one? there are or this will be another harem garbage excuse of ONLY WOMEN ? bro the author whatever female or man are a little to deep in their own pats

Supporter
Poor yuuki's outnumbered every where. he's gonna be drained all the time if you know what i mean

Double-page supporter
Goddamn censorship >_< Jokes aside the chapter and fight was great, looking forward to the next ones

Dex-chan lover
None of them have given him a reward, though Prachi and Jenna are both interested in him and would be down, transformation or no transformation. Varvara probably a lot less so.
There goes my theory that they were "saved" because they had both used his Slave ability and rewarded him in the past.
I figured that maybe when he's used as a Slave to transform into a form best suited the user, a "save point" is created inside of him kind of like how you create a "save point" when sleeping in your bed in various games, and as long as they remained inside of him in that "save point" after their death, he would have access to those transformations at will.

Dex-chan lover
God I happy that our little cinnamon roll is now safe, also that battle was bloody epic.

Thanks everyone at Ards for the transaltion

Dex-chan lover
There goes my theory that they were "saved" because they had both used his Slave ability and rewarded him in the past.
I figured that maybe when he's used as a Slave to transform into a form best suited the user, a "save point" is created inside of him kind of like how you create a "save point" when sleeping in your bed in various games, and as long as they remained inside of him in that "save point" after their death, he would have access to those transformations at will.
No - he can't transform like that. He partially transformed (I think maybe twice?) without a rider but he still needed a connection to Kyouka for that; it's her power and not his.

If you were referring to Kuutetsu and Fukuma as the "these two" then they survived because they're gods and they both kissed Yuuki - which left some of their essence inside him.

Dex-chan lover
Before it happened because part of her came into wakura as a dream before, in reality neither of the two knew why she is inside his dream, it's probably a future problem for Yuuki to solve.

Right now tho, newcomer Fukuma came in with the chief's body still so she literally is most used to morphing into her.
And yeah Fukuma seems to literally be a slime?

Dex-chan lover
Wha-what the fuck? How...did she end up in yuuki's... But i aint complaining tho more fanservice then

Users who are viewing this thread