Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 15 Ch. 121 - Overwhelming

Dex-chan lover
While we had an idea that Bell would survive (thanks to the various hints as well as how she was captured and preserved), it's still nice to hear how it would work. Not to mention, it would explain why the head chief primarily uses her as a punching bag and/or toy whenever she's in a mood as Bell would be able to recover from nearly any effect that the head Chief does to her (save for having her ability canceled).

That said, I'm not surprise Yuuki and his group are struggling against Rairen, as most of their groups abilities and attacks are physical based and Rairen boasts incredibly high physical defense. Tenko defeated Rairen easily mostly because her spacial attacks bypassed almost any physical defense, and for the most part that's not something Kyouka and Yuuki can replicate, at least not by slugging it out.

It'll be interesting to see how they go against this.

I'm calling it now, Rairen is gonna join the harem

I'll laugh if Rairen was actually female this entire time and/or has a female form.

Dex-chan lover
dunno why, but I still can't get it out of my head that these two gods being as powerful as they are is BS and doesn't make sense. Like they got a huge power boost bc the plot needed them to. Idk, I know I'm most likely in the wrong here, but the feeling just doesn't go away.
Well, guess I'll wait and see where it goes from here
thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
image.png
image.png

I live for these moments

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, there goes almost 3 months spent on a single fight. Dragon Ball Z would be proud, shame it was used to shoehorn in more nothing side characters instead of fleshing out the romances. Nahhh just add more girls, who cares about relationships when you have more girls! Wooooo punch kick battle for 3 months while nothing happens in this mind palace bullshit realm.

Users who are viewing this thread