Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 15 Ch. 121 - Overwhelming

Dex-chan lover
I want all of the team to ride at the same time so he gets some kind of Super form.

Fed-Kun's army
p01CPOq.png

Dex-chan lover
I mean, its never been stated specifically that Rairen is either male or female, and a few very manly looking characters have been women. Not to mention that Rairen can be translated a few different ways, but the most appropriate would be thunder lotus blossom...Now i can just picture Rairen "blossoming" into a stacked waifu as a final form or so.

The fan wiki gives me: 雷煉. Google translates this as "lightning training". Whereas Deep L translates this as "purging the bowels". However, 雷 煉 is purgatory. The wiki says that it is thunder and kneeling over fire. Deep L gives "purification rite performed by a Shinto god" for 煉 as possibility.

The fan wiki gives me: 雷煉. Google translates this as "lightning training". Whereas Deep L translates this as "purging the bowels". However, 雷 煉 is purgatory. The wiki says that it is thunder and kneeling over fire. Deep L gives "purification rite performed by a Shinto god" for 煉 as possibility.
Yeah i didnt go that deep, just the general meaning for each name Rai and Ren. My bad on that ^^;; though that said its an interesting choice given that Rai is typically masculine and while Ren is more gender neutral, it tends to be used for women quite often when used as a name.

Ah yes Kuusetsu fan service. I'm glad she's back and all but why is Fukuma there? I don't like her very much. And I hate to admit she's rather cute too. With this development, I'm probably gonna start liking her? Sigh. But I mean it made sense for Kuusetsu coz she literally put some of her juice in dude's mouth. All Fukuma did was touch him, if I recall right. So, does that mean all the god's are gonna end up in his world?

I wouldn't be surprised at
While we had an idea that Bell would survive (thanks to the various hints as well as how she was captured and preserved), it's still nice to hear how it would work. Not to mention, it would explain why the head chief primarily uses her as a punching bag and/or toy whenever she's in a mood as Bell would be able to recover from nearly any effect that the head Chief does to her (save for having her ability canceled).

That said, I'm not surprise Yuuki and his group are struggling against Rairen, as most of their groups abilities and attacks are physical based and Rairen boasts incredibly high physical defense. Tenko defeated Rairen easily mostly because her spacial attacks bypassed almost any physical defense, and for the most part that's not something Kyouka and Yuuki can replicate, at least not by slugging it out.

It'll be interesting to see how they go against this.

I'll laugh if Rairen was actually female this entire time and/or has a female form.
all if Rairen has a female form or that he's actually a woman.

Ah yes Kuusetsu fan service. I'm glad she's back and all but why is Fukuma there? I don't like her very much. And I hate to admit she's rather cute too. With this development, I'm probably gonna start liking her? Sigh. But I mean it made sense for Kuusetsu coz she literally put some of her juice in dude's mouth. All Fukuma did was touch him, if I recall right. So, does that mean all the god's are gonna end up in his world?
For harem reasons, probably. According Kuusetsu, what she did is basically make Yuuki a receptacle for the gods and whatever they truly are. Yuuki did touch Fukuma yes, but they also kissed briefly too. Kuusetsu did sorta allude to the physical contact being enough but, i have a feeling it had more to do with kiss possibly. Idk thats just my thoughts. Either way we'll see for sure after Rairens defeat.

For harem reasons, probably. According Kuusetsu, what she did is basically make Yuuki a receptacle for the gods and whatever they truly are. Yuuki did touch Fukuma yes, but they also kissed briefly too. Kuusetsu did sorta allude to the physical contact being enough but, i have a feeling it had more to do with kiss possibly. Idk thats just my thoughts. Either way we'll see for sure after Rairens defeat.
Ooooh right, they did kiss. I've been so busy I forgot about those details. This is what happens when you stop reading a manga because you've caught up, but then you forget about the new released chapters and shit too. Sadge. But anyway it at least makes sense where that's concerned. Gonna be hilarious if Rairen joins the harem.

Dex-chan lover
Using Google Lens I get: "When you tried to trick Yuki Wakura, you probably came into contact with her. At that moment, a small amount of Fushima's essence entered Yuki's insides."

Deep L: "When you made love to Yuuki Wakura, you made contact with him. That's when a little of Fushuma's essence entered Yuki."

There are a few alternate translations available that suggests that it was when they kissed.

Dex-chan lover
Calling it now, this guy has some kind of cheat and when they turn it off he's going to be frothing at the mouth.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the gods of thunder are all actually goddesses. Like they only use the name to separate themselves from the humans since only women can inherit the peaches' powers. That or they do not have the definition for goddesses instead.

And I wonder if Rairen's entire appearance is actually entirely body armor which explains the impenetrable body. Like as soon as it breaks maybe we see a loli or something.
The word for god in Japanese* is gender-neutral.

*there are obviously several, but most of the ones I know at least

Dex-chan lover
The word for god in Japanese* is gender-neutral.

*there are obviously several, but most of the ones I know at least
But the problem is the these gods of thunder are not from Japan. But from an entirely different world. Like maybe they missed the 女 in 女神, which led them to call themselves gods (神) instead.

Users who are viewing this thread