Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 15 Ch. 122 - The Seventh's Willpower

Dex-chan lover
By my calculations, we should be closing Vol. 15 soon. Yet there were no rewards for MC. Makes me wonder what the extra pages of that volume will be.

Dex-chan lover
That cover... SHIVER ME TIMBERS, WHAT GREAT LOOKING TATAS.

Fukuma adapted quickly to her new state :LOL:.

This battles goes to show how much a beast is Tenka for soloing this guy. Best girl winning again
I think there is the fact too that her ability is a good counter for him.

I don't know why but the way he can tank their attacks makes me think that Tenka's Ame-no-Mitori can bypass whatever "energy" gives him an iron body, or that the spatial distortion of her ability is just too violent and continuous for him to be able to deal with it.

And that with her precision and quick teleportation, he couldn't put her in his most advantageous range and conditions.

Dex-chan lover
No word on the delicious Christmas Cake on the cover?

Power scaling usually fucked in some way, so while I believe in Tenka supremacy, it’s probably a plot hole on the author’s part.
It’s not lol. ☠️ Tenka’s ability can literally bypass one’s durability when used offensively.

Dex-chan lover
That cover... SHIVER ME TIMBERS, WHAT GREAT LOOKING TATAS.

Fukuma adapted quickly to her new state :LOL:.

I think there is the fact too that her ability is a good counter for him.

I don't know why but the way he can tank their attacks makes me think that Tenka's Ame-no-Mitori can bypass whatever "energy" gives him an iron body, or that the spatial distortion of her ability is just too violent and continuous for him to be able to deal with it.

And that with her precision and quick teleportation, he couldn't put her in his most advantageous range and conditions.
It’s the essentially a mix of the assumptions you made when it comes to Tenka. It should pretty much be a given that any attack that cuts through space can bypass conventional durability.

Users who are viewing this thread