Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 15 Ch. 124 - Little Ones

Double-page supporter
How the turntables. Who's the bug now?
Still annoying he's still existing, and inside Yuuki at that, however ridiculous he now looks.

Supporter
Oh now that the fight over I want to ask everyone:

DO YOU THINK WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A TIMESKIP MOMENT?

I said this another chapter but the door leading out was destroyed they stated that "It will take a long time for the door to reappear if it is destroyed" and with time flowing differently this is the best moment for them to do a timeskip moment by at least a year.
Perhaps, but since this is a "Room of Spirit and Time" situation it won't matter how long it takes them to remake the door, only a day or two will have passed outside Shangri La.

Supporter
If I'm understanding it correctly, Canopus means that it's almost impossible to kill Bell, but she can, as we've seen, be captured, and the time her power takes to work, along with the need to make physical contact, means that she can end up taking a lot of damage while getting close enough to use it.

Dex-chan lover
Perhaps, but since this is a "Room of Spirit and Time" situation it won't matter how long it takes them to remake the door, only a day or two will have passed outside Shangri La.

You are thinking the wrong way. Shangri La is an ability and unless I am mistaken, the user is outside this special space. So if it going to take the user sometime to fix the door, while outside said zone, inside Shangri La, several months to a year passing is possible.

Yeah, predictable outcome. I figured once Rairen was taken out he'd either turned out to be a woman in that mindscape, or some tiny mascot type. The second proved true.

That was cool though, Bell really came to the rescue. Quite the overpowered ability indeed. I hope it continues to be used effectively in the future.

Dex-chan lover
Rairen is voiced by the Voice Actress "Kujira" aka., "Wakako Matsumoto" (as per Anime Episode 6), who is 63 years old.

This means Rairen is also a female.

Dex-chan lover
You are thinking the wrong way. Shangri La is an ability and unless I am mistaken, the user is outside this special space. So if it going to take the user sometime to fix the door, while outside said zone, inside Shangri La, several months to a year passing is possible.
It could be reverse as well, in that because the door is destroyed, the time-flow gets reversed instead and by the time the door is fixed, a few months would have passed outside instead.

Dex-chan lover
Rairen is voiced by the Voice Actress "Kujira" aka., "Wakako Matsumoto" (as per Anime Episode 6), who is 63 years old.

This means Rairen is also a female.

Looks up

Kujira also voice Orichimaru in Naruto and that's a male.

Also I have to say that personally, it doesn't fit Rairen for me.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sold on the animation and the fact that they skipped/rushed some important info. For example, the sister is introduced in the 2nd episode while no one bothered to say that she is MIA in the first place.
I’m sorry, was every episode opening with the scene of Yuuki staring at her abandoned personal effects somehow too subtle? What about the way one of the friends pointedly cut the other off when he brought up Yuuki’s sister followed by them glancing at him apologetically, and a held focus on Yuuki’s sad expression? If a watcher has not put together what happened to Aoba by the time Kyouka shows up for the first time, I can only assume it’s their first time ever consuming a piece of storytelling.

Aggregator gang
I completely forget that Bell's ability basically oneshots whatever it hits, but suffers from short range. Which I guess Yuuki can compensate for.

Users who are viewing this thread