Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 16 Ch. 125 - Bell's Reward

Dex-chan lover
We knew that his penis would get play at some point, Bell being the one to do it was certainly not on my bingo card though.
Page 9: Look where her mouth is. Look where her breast is. There is no penis play, she's kissing/nibbling/licking his thigh. Her breast is close, but not touching anything in his groin at all. He, on the other hand, looks to be getting a faceful of Bell Ass, until Kyouka interrupts a page later and pulls him away to kiss him.

Fed-Kun's army
Bell getting a head pat and being told she did great... MY FUCKING HEART.

Also damn, Bell is bold as fuck. She going to drain him.

It's always the (seemingly) innocent, shy and passive ones who really go all out when you let them.
And I am all for it.

Dex-chan lover
Right after the battle and without a shower? Brave.
Since you put a confused on @Phaaze message i'll explain what he said.

When you sweat, the hormone your body produce get mixed in it and it make them more "powerfull". Hormone is one of the main thing that make people horny or attracted to other.

So, sex without taking a shower first is not something weird, just people giving in their urge.
Plus, it's way more logical to take a shower after sex, since you will sweat and all.

Dex-chan lover
The after battle chapters needs some rigorous review. I'll uh... get some necessary materials. Yeah.. Anyways, have a good one y'all!

Dex-chan lover
Right after the battle and without a shower? Brave.

anime-stink.gif

Thanks for the chapter!
And surely someone else licking your cuts can't be sanitary.

Dex-chan lover
Bell : I've been stuck in card for days i'm waiting for nobody !! x)
tanks for the food

Dex-chan lover

When you sweat, the hormone your body produce get mixed in it and it make them more "powerfull". Hormone is one of the main thing that make people horny or attracted to other.

So, sex without taking a shower first is not something weird, just people giving in their urge.
Plus, it's way more logical to take a shower after sex, since you will sweat and all.
I reacted with confused because of the social media thing. Responding to your comment:

First: They are not having sex, they are licking the sweat and dirt off each other's bodies.

Second: It's not a logical matter, it's a practical matter. Licking a clean pussy is much more pleasant than licking one that is sweaty. Trust me.

Summary: Licking things that are clean > licking things that are sweaty and dirty.

Aggregator gang

I don't know what you mean by hormone but humans do not have pheremones that attract the opposite sex like other species. Some people do like the way other people stink though, that's a common fetish, no judgement here, but there are no human pheremones.

Users who are viewing this thread