Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 16 Ch. 126 - Residence of the Gods

Dex-chan lover
I'm aware it clashes with Bell's character design, but I wish they kept an important wound on her that symbolizes both the tragic impact of her temporary death and the implication that not all harm that comes her way can be nullified. At this point, she's pretty much a character that can't die, can kill anything and anyone, with her character arc completed.

She became a character no one can root for.

Dex-chan lover
Ndl4sy8.png

God is so cute :glee:
The four other girls are fine, I guess.

Dex-chan lover
I'm aware it clashes with Bell's character design, but I wish they kept an important wound on her that symbolizes both the tragic impact of her temporary death and the implication that not all harm that comes her way can be nullified. At this point, she's pretty much a character that can't die, can kill anything and anyone, with her character arc completed.

She became a character no one can root for.
To be fair, not a lot of old characters are getting much screen time.

Bell's probably just gonna be like them.

The story has to balance a lot of characters overall.

Fed-Kun's army
Gonna miss the scars on Bell due to not even one major one remaining, but glad that things seem to be getting better for our good ol' MC - he's got some fine goddesses to treat him both in reality, and within his own mind! (Rai's just vibing, like a spirit world mascot)
Does make me curious about how strong his normal body will become by the end of his growth period, but I'm looking forward to his final form!

Thanks for the translations so far, though!

Dex-chan lover
Casual threesomes on two planes of existence, nbd.

Thanks for the chapter!

Bell lost her scars, it makes sense since they are probably a pain in the ass to remember all the accurate position for continuity sake.

From a meta standpoint yeah, but I really wish the author committed to them. As a visual metaphor for her transformation into a warrior…and the fact that they were cute.

Users who are viewing this thread