Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 16 Ch. 127 - In the Wake of Shangri-La

Dex-chan lover
Every time I see Ren, it makes me want to make her submit wnd make her realize she can't do anything she pleases evn if it's her

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the gods of thunder are the forces that are keeping Mato in place, so that with each one dead it weakens the world and the peach’s abilities. With Rairen and Fukuma it was a 2for1 combo so it might’ve felt more dramatic compared to Kuusetsu

The problem with that theory for me was that Kuusetsu was just born and lived for what? A week or 2 before dying?

Mato existed before she was born and there was no sign of it getting stronger or weaker due to her birth and death.

Now maybe the main main boss of the Gods of Thunder herself has that power, but I don't think it tied to all of them.

how does this fucking manga not stop getting better, i love this so much

amazing fights for the last few chapters, then THAT Bell + Kyouka reward, now a cute chapter mixed with some suspense... what's going on with Tenka and Varvara's powers? anywho, thanks for the chapter as always

Dex-chan lover
I suppose there's something wrong with Tenka :thonk:

9hsVO26.png

Thanks for the chapter!
I mean, her ability is based on misconstrued faith (lust) so... she's loosing faith (lust)

Dex-chan lover
Ha. Kyouka. Admit it & submit yourself! lol
Think Tenka is passing a secret message.

Dex-chan lover
In what way is she losing her lust? She orgasamed from being hugged.
the "misconstrued faith (lust)" is the key part of that statement, actually knowing a person and blindly lusting after them in your own head are two vastly different things, she's either developing a more normal relationship and as such, losing her power...or she's becoming desensitized to her lust and need's a higher hit to get back to normal

inhales

GRAB HER BY THE WAIST YUUKI!!! SHOW HER WHAT'S REALLY GOING ON!!! DON'T LET A CHANCE LIKE THAT GO TO WASTE!!!

the "misconstrued faith (lust)" is the key part of that statement, actually knowing a person and blindly lusting after them in your own head are two vastly different things, she's either developing a more normal relationship and as such, losing her power...or she's becoming desensitized to her lust and need's a higher hit to get back to normal
Yeah this is what makes me believe that she will be the next captain that are MC forms the slave contract with if I'm right I wonder what it will be

I came will the way from EP 11 and I already thank my parents I was born to witness this peak fiction

Users who are viewing this thread