Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 16 Ch. 127 - In the Wake of Shangri-La

Supporter
Ummm so that Kyouka kiss, maybe is true the theory about the rewards not being just Yuuki desires, but also the other party that borrow him.
I think it's long been obvious that it's the desires of one party or both, conscious or otherwise, within very broad boundaries of what both would consider acceptable (again, conscious or otherwise; looking at you, Himari and, especially, Ren). And we've seen those boundaries change when one or both of them are surprised either positively (many such cases) or negatively (we've not seen the infamous footjob repeated).

cAbbA9D.png

Yeaaa thats the good stuff right in the kokoro

What’s wrong with Tenka. Don’t do this to me man.

Kyouka also getting more and more honest w herself. Slowly falling in true love… that was nice

I just had the thought Tenka got caught by the Onmyou and they brainwashed her. Or erased her memories. IM TERRIFIED MAN

only one other person talking about the kiss. i am ashamed of yall
ikr, that's some serious development right there since it's the first time where Kyouka did something like that without being influenced

I'm still team yuuki x tenka tho :meguupog:

I'm not gonna lie, it didn't leave much of an impact for me. Tenka pretty much caught and kept my attention (at least till the last page).
Cringe that was one of the highlights of this chapter but there has to be someone like you all the time just saying random shit

Ren Yamashiro will never be 1% of what Makima wasger
Ren is stronger and hotter ngl and its not close in each department she is like 50x better. Makima is also dope but the girls in this manga are way hotter than she is. Makima well written tho ill give her that but nothing else

Dex-chan lover
Cringe that was one of the highlights of this chapter
And? If you enjoyed it, then by all means. But again it didn't leave much impression to me. After all, I'm more perplexed by Tenka situation, which is more pressing to me than Kyouka giving a tsundere kiss.

And? If you enjoyed it, then by all means. But again it didn't leave much impression to me. After all, I'm more perplexed by Tenka situation, which is more pressing to me than Kyouka giving a tsundere kiss.
Whatever dude tenka isn't the only character of importance in the verse that was my point I'm also very perplexed by whatever the hell is happening but I don't overlook any of the characters I like kyouka especially since she is easily my favourite so that 'tsundere kiss' is just as important for me as anything that happened in this chapter

Dex-chan lover
Whatever dude tenka isn't the only character of importance in the verse that was my point I'm also very perplexed by whatever the hell is happening but I don't overlook any of the characters I like kyouka especially since she is easily my favourite so that 'tsundere kiss' is just as important for me as anything that happened in this chapter
Well good for you. Like I said, it didn't hold much interest to me. Shocking maybe, but it is what it is. I'll leave it at that.

Well good for you. Like I said, it didn't hold much interest to me. Shocking maybe, but it is what it is. I'll leave it at that.
Oh its you huh we were talking on a different chapter it's kl tho no one begs you to care but we also don't care that you dont

Users who are viewing this thread