Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 16 Ch. 127 - In the Wake of Shangri-La

Dex-chan lover
That kiss is a pretty clear sign that Kyouka has been using the reward as an excuse to snuck in some extra kisses here and there. I have been saying that she might be doing that and we got the proof now 😁
The side eye she gave to Ren when she asked to talk to Yuuki 😂.

It's actually about time for some conflict to change the status quo, it has been the way it is for a while now, what better way is there to do it other than that obvious example of a flag panel by Yuuki? Casualty coming?

Dex-chan lover
I hope that this doesn't turn into some sort of lesbian conversion thing where Varvara decides she's not in love with Kyouka, even though she clearly is, and after likely being saved by Yuuki for some random reason, chooses the dick route just cause of some suspension bridge syndrome bullshit.

Double-page supporter
Ummm so that Kyouka kiss, maybe is true the theory about the rewards not being just Yuuki desires, but also the other party that borrow him.

Dex-chan lover
I hope that this doesn't turn into some sort of lesbian conversion thing where Varvara decides she's not in love with Kyouka, even though she clearly is, and after likely being saved by Yuuki for some random reason, chooses the dick route just cause of some suspension bridge syndrome bullshit.
Eh? I am pretty sure she think of Kyouka as her oshi.

Dex-chan lover
cAbbA9D.png

Yeaaa thats the good stuff right in the kokoro
OPEN YOUR EYES

Dex-chan lover
Why its not uncensored?!?! What happened?!! But im satisfied since i got to see flustered kyouka.

Every chapter.....I swear we need to auto post this on the first page of every topic.

Ahem The chapters are first released censored. When a volume is released, the chapters inside are uncensored and this site will replaced the censored with the uncensored once said volume is released.

Dex-chan lover
[...] and this site will replaced the censored with the uncensored once said volume is released.
You make it seem like it's automatic, in reality someone (mad props to @Ardesc as always) goes and replaces the background layer on all the modified pages.
Perhaps nowadays with digital raws there's less effort required, but back when the only available raws were scans that job also involved realigning the other image layers, and possibly having to redo much of the cleaning from scratch. The work required could well amount to nearly the same as a regular release.

That's why I don't take uncensored stuff for granted; until some future AI can do the job at the same quality as a skilled editor, that is...

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing last page is either hinting that she's losing her powers, or her mindset pertaining to Kyouka is changing, as in she's starting to see Kyouka as a person rather than this larger than life being that requires worship. I'm guessing it'll be the latter. And to recover, she'll need Yuuki's help, which would end up altering her powers again.
Plot device to change the shrine of Kyouka to that of Yuuki?
:thonk:

Dex-chan lover
If her ability output is going down, its probably because he has fallen slightly for our MC

Thanks everyone at Ards for the translation

Dex-chan lover
I think she was just being all sneaky sneak, and passing Kyouka a note.
Extremely unlikely. Tenka could teleport to the 7th unit dorms and dump an encyclopedia on Kyouka's desk (or bed ?) in the snap of a finger and no one but the recipient would know.

Also, even with the assumption of some other chief needing to pass messages because their official communication channels are unsafe. A visit to Ren inside the mato headquarters seems like an incredibly foolish time to try to pull some grade school shit like discreetly passing notes hand to hand.

I wonder if the gods of thunder are the forces that are keeping Mato in place, so that with each one dead it weakens the world and the peach’s abilities. With Rairen and Fukuma it was a 2for1 combo so it might’ve felt more dramatic compared to Kuusetsu

Users who are viewing this thread