Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 16 Ch. 130 - Confession

Dex-chan lover
Wait.... does she pad her chest? Damn that is heresy.
I think that’s just a weird bra. She has to go backless with that type of dress.
Tenka without her signature onee-san smile and her not doting on Yuuki just doesn't feel right.
Yeah, chocolate Tenka was about to have me acting up, but it’s just not right without the “Ara ara” energy.
todays episode of authors poorly disguised fetish

7voml1ufz4pz.jpg

Dex-chan lover
All the girls so far have their own unique relationship with him, which is just a testament to good writing.

I honestly still think Tenka's the best since she's the first girl to fall in love with him openly and explicitly. None of the other girls are on that level yet.
I hate that all cliche points at her as designated loser. She's my favourite.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, wonder why she had no love for her parents considering they treated her very well as shown from her flashbacks. Both her mom and dad have been shown to truly care for her.
Probably cause in the end they were criminals, and if they weren't arrested they would have forced her into the same path.
Her mother we can only imagine how many people died or lost everything cause of her. But in the end her only regret is to have found someone stronger than herself.

Dex-chan lover
NOT ONLY DO I HATE BLACK BARS I HATE WHITE BARS OR WHATEVER THAT SHIT MAKES ME ANGRY SHOW ME THE WHOLE BOOBIES
what's a birthday cake without the candles
on a side note good for you buddy 😌😌
There haven't been any uncensored version of last Volume sadly, I wonder why it's been slower.

Dex-chan lover
I have to say I hate censorship but since her power is holy in a way, the white ethereal bars kinda makes sense.
Also + one to harem.

Thanks everyone at Ards for the transition

Dex-chan lover
Awww that's nice. It's making my heart flutter. It's beautiful.

There's just something about confessions that makes me feel love.

Each new chapter I feel like I’m having a fever dream like is this real 😭😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread