Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 16 Ch. 131 - Due to My Feelings

T51

Double-page supporter
bro i think this author knows the consequences of his actions should he proceed.

if this escalates imma have to intervene

Dex-chan lover
Sorry no sorry if i always ranting on this comic. I really dislike how the author sidelined the 8th god of thunder to onmmyou agency as potential new villain. Just why? This situation makes me annoyed with the commander's arrogance

Dex-chan lover
I know with this author's previous work, people are worried about Tenka possibly dying. But, I have to say the author has had plenty of chances to kill characters off and hasn't really taken them, Bell being a prime example. So, while we can't be 100% certain, I think there's a pretty good chance Tenka will be fine.

Dex-chan lover
I was gonna ask if it was just me that Yuuki seems to have bulked up, he really got some gains... but Tenka already got me an answer, and now... best girl has gone from "will dominate you" to "wants to be dominated".

Fed-Kun's army
de6c776f-ea77-4788-b5e8-6932eaa2b76d.png
cbdbd15a-caba-48b2-9768-f1ad81a54809.png

armpit!!!

Dex-chan lover
This feeling... Sounds like a redflag... I also wonder if Tenka knew Yuuki from long ago. The fact that she has a picture of him in a school uniform means this was before chapter 1 even.

Dex-chan lover
Tenka big death flag lol, reminded me of the one in dying light 2 ''elevator scene'' couldn't be more obvious.

Dex-chan lover
Tenka truly is a ride or die real one fuck outta here for sure best girl no questions asked
doing all this because she truly loves the MC and wants to actually be apart of his family

Dex-chan lover
I don’t understand the divide for tenka. She’s undoubtedly best girl lmfao, the only one that didn’t treat him like shit from first glance, first person to actually be attracted to MC. Protects the MC’s sister and tries liberating MC’s sister without MC knowing just for his benefit. Like the only reason you COULD hate her is because she’s the most popular character.
that's the problem.. Mangaka usually put that type of girl at 2nd place.

Users who are viewing this thread