Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 16 Ch. 131 - Due to My Feelings

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing that during the Chief's Elections there will either be:
  • an insurrection and a reveal that the Onmyou agency is actually working for and/or with the Gods
  • The Gods will launch a major attack during the Elections

Or a mix of both.

That said, I'm even more concerned about Tenka than I was with Mira (when she was absorbed) or Bell (when she was cut down). Hopefully things turn out well, but I have a bad feeling.
To the second point, there shouldn't be any considerable amount of time for that due to shangrila's time feature.

Aggregator gang
I don’t understand the divide for tenka. She’s undoubtedly best girl lmfao, the only one that didn’t treat him like shit from first glance, first person to actually be attracted to MC. Protects the MC’s sister and tries liberating MC’s sister without MC knowing just for his benefit. Like the only reason you COULD hate her is because she’s the most popular character.
If I'm being honest she just too waifu bait for my taste, the classic 'dommy mommy', the type that doesn't really have flaws and is into the protagonist from the get go for no deeper reason and straightforward. I still think she is good tho I just tend to like characters that are not exactly likable from the start or that are not best girl frame 1 and instead get developed to that level.

Fed-Kun's army
I said it a few chapters ago, but if Tenka ends up serving as the character that reminds us this is written by the same person who made Akame Ga Kill, I'm dropping this. Also, I love the fact that dude in the comments for chapter 129 who was saying it would make no sense for Tenka to hand Kyouka a note 'cause of her powers and blah, blah, blah was absolutely wrong. :lol:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I don’t understand the divide for tenka. She’s undoubtedly best girl lmfao, the only one that didn’t treat him like shit from first glance, first person to actually be attracted to MC. Protects the MC’s sister and tries liberating MC’s sister without MC knowing just for his benefit. Like the only reason you COULD hate her is because she’s the most popular character.
I’m pretty sure she was interested because he was an odd toy that she wanted to play with herself, but I do believe she’s grown to care about him a lot.

Dex-chan lover
When the author of Akame ga Kill keeps showing clear death flags of your favourite characters.

dead-inside.gif

Dex-chan lover
I’m really hoping the author has learned from the last series, and is making this on ga Kill free, but you never know. Tenka’s still in for some rough times, though.

Still, love all the interactions this chapter. From pervy wind chief looking super serious one panel only to show what she was serious about, Kyouka’s jealousy over Yuuki poking through, to Tenka realizing a manly Yuuki is fine, too.

Also, just realized he’s basically completed the Chief set, though only the last (and best) is unofficial. For now…

Dex-chan lover
The plot thickens and everything is going too well.
Definitely the calm before another storm
hope Tenka is gonna be alright :aquadrink:

Users who are viewing this thread