Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 16 Ch. 131 - Due to My Feelings

Dex-chan lover
this is from Akame ga kill author btw of course there are so many red flags everywhere. I Hope Tenka survives, best girl so far.

Dex-chan lover
I don’t understand the divide for tenka. She’s undoubtedly best girl lmfao, the only one that didn’t treat him like shit from first glance, first person to actually be attracted to MC. Protects the MC’s sister and tries liberating MC’s sister without MC knowing just for his benefit. Like the only reason you COULD hate her is because she’s the most popular character.
As someone who like Tenka, she can be too pushy at times. Also so far her being the exception to lending rule (actually, has she ever lent Yuki at all?) can feel like favoritism to some people.

Dex-chan lover
If even Bell was not killed, i doubt that any major character is gonna die. Technically not even the defeated gods have been killed.
So i see Tenka's death as very unlikely. But is possible that she will be incapacitated or imprisoned.
I was saying the same thing earlier. Bell not dying (when let’s be honest, she probably should have) tells me we likely won’t see many main character deaths, and certainly not to the extent of Akame ga Kill.

Dex-chan lover
I was saying the same thing earlier. Bell not dying (when let’s be honest, she probably should have) tells me we likely won’t see many main character deaths, and certainly not to the extent of Akame ga Kill.
Even in Hinowa ga yuku that was the direct sequel of AGK there was a much lower death ratio.
People forget that this author is mostly known for his eroges, and not for grimdark content.
5dYR40E.png

Dex-chan lover
Fubuki's Fubukis were nearly spilling out of her dress, bless. All of the chiefs inside of the pocket dimension at once sounds like a recipe for disaster. Ren is smug and hot as usual. LMAO at her calling Yuuki for the sake of it and giving him a dog picture. It's good to know that Tenka isn't being mind controlled or anything.

Fed-Kun's army
This feeling... Sounds like a redflag... I also wonder if Tenka knew Yuuki from long ago. The fact that she has a picture of him in a school uniform means this was before chapter 1 even.
This is from chapter 116 photos. Refer to that

Bell powers saved her actually.

Dex-chan lover
Bell powers saved her actually.
Okay? That’s completely irrelevant to this discussion. Still doesn’t change the fact that she probably should have been killed by Fukuma. And her not dying shows we likely won’t get many character deaths in this series.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, nobody gets to expose a evil secret organization when throwing around that many death flags.

Dex-chan lover
I would be extremely surprised to see anyone actually die. This manga has shown time and again that it isn't the type to kill off characters.

Dex-chan lover
FUck, FUCK fuck, no please, not tenka.
GOD DAMMIT, ahhh i can smell it , something is coming, something baad.
Please oh please, i beg you universe, please prove me wrong.
I want to see Tenka be pampered, but i cannot get this feeling off my chest. She is going under.

NIB

Dex-chan lover
Konomi seeing Yuuki's bulge is the most underrated moment of this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
To author: Imma let you know right now I'm ready to throw hands. So be very careful with your decisions from now on.
PFP related.

(This is a joke... unless ?)

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm i am not really into this black hair commander and her trying to be so superior to everyone. Tenka and our MC's master all the way baby

Users who are viewing this thread