Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 16 Ch. 131 - Due to My Feelings

Dex-chan lover
why is this bitch Ren calling Yuuki? mods, elimitate her ass

this chapter once again reminded me that Tenka is the best for Yuuki, not my personal favorite, but my boy deserves her soulmate

Fed-Kun's army
I'm sorry I ever doubted you, Tenka!

Also all the people worried she'll die, come on, nobody dies in this manga. No matter how many red flags they pile up I'm not getting fooled ever again lmao.

But I'm pretty sure we're in for some pain regardless of that. She may lose her place as captain, be taken by the Onmyou agency, blackmailed, brainwashed, who knows.

Dex-chan lover
I don’t understand the divide for tenka. She’s undoubtedly best girl lmfao, the only one that didn’t treat him like shit from first glance, first person to actually be attracted to MC. Protects the MC’s sister and tries liberating MC’s sister without MC knowing just for his benefit. Like the only reason you COULD hate her is because she’s the most popular character.
There are only two girls who treated MC poorly at first, why are you acting as if all the girls did?
Also, Tenka was only intreasted into him because he was a slave... Literaly nothing more. She just wanted him to be her own slave.

People who act as if Tenka is best girl do so by ignoring that author made her to be super attached to MC for no reason. She "fell in love" for him for no other reason than MC being the MC. There was no developement for their relationship. When you look at the story you'll think that she just fell in love because she was horny, as their relationship was limited to her sneaking into his room in hope to fuck.

Dex-chan lover
Holy crap I haven't seen a red doom flags like that since...
Kirk-is-in-on-the-joke-star-trek-meme.jpg

Thanks everyone at Ards for the translation

Dex-chan lover
I almost forgot this was set in present day, with all the technology.
Cause it's been a while since we saw them use something like smartphone :nyoron:

JTZ29 "TeNkA Is a SeCrEt OmNyO AgEnT. HURRR, DUURRR, HURRR, DUURRR(I can already picture the arc perfectly. Tenka, following the Onmyou Agency's orders, captures Aoba and all the other Shuuki hybrid humans. After discovering this, Kyoka and Yuuki go to save Aoba, and eventually have to confront Tenka. But she ends up having conflicting emotions about her Onmyou allegiance because of how close she's gotten to Yuuki and the others." HURRR, DUURRR, HURRR, DUURRR

YOU WERE WRONG AND I WAS RIGHT YOU DUMB BITCH JTZ29.

Literally almost every single one of my Counter Arguments to your retard comments on the ch 129 forums was right

1. Tenka handed kyouka a secret message

2. Tenka was being extremely cautious because Ren was onto her and that's why she didn't use her teleportation ability.

3. All of this would be revealed in a month from now after ch. 129 was released

4. TENKA IS NOT A SECRET OMNYO AGENT BECAUSE THAT MAKES NO FUCKING SENSE

5. PROBABLY SOME OTHER BULLSHIT I'M MISSING

What did I tell you? This is not that type of Manga and that you were going to be disappointed with that type of analyzation. Tenka is not some secret agent playing 4d chess against everyone.

You pulled this dumbass theory of yours out of nowhere. You had no evidence, no foundation, no backbone, no nothing at all to support it. All you had were pointless "I ThInK, I tHiNk HURR DURR" and what ifs, while I was providing you solid evidence and logical reasons on why It makes no sense that Tenka is a Secret Omnyo Agent to which you called all of my points dumb even though they were all proven to be right now that this chapter has released.

Now there's nothing wrong with having a theory, but all I did was refute your theory and you JTZ29 couldn't handle it and decided to be a complete bitch, disrespect me and give all my counter arguments to your theory Dumb Reactions. Even as ridiculous as I thought your theory was, I still didn't call it dumb until you started calling my counter arguments dumb.

AND THEN you had the GALL to act like a victim when you were the first one to start being an asshole. You lied about ME insulting you first

JTZ29 own words "Also, not a single one of your replies has been ‘cordial’ you’ve been a massive cunt since the very start"

IT WAS YOU JTZ29 who started being an asshole in the beginning by calling all of my points dumb, and then you LIED again by saying that you didn't say that you said that you insulted me first.

JTZ29 own words "I never said you 'insulted me first.' I don't know where you're getting this from or why you're desperately clinging to it like some magic 'gotcha'.")

And even if that was somehow true, which its not evidence provided by your own words above. Are you telling me that you'll act like an asshole to someone simply because they refute or poke holes into one of your theories? Wtf is wrong with you JTZ29? Actually that is probably true, looking at the way you reply to people in this forum, you're always giving such off an attitude problem and being a bitch to people who simply counter your points. So you're a true thoroughly bred lying hypocritical prick.

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮ JTZ29

Now remove the Dumb Reactions from my counter arguments and put them on all of your comments because all of my points were correct

bitch

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Oh shiiiiiii..! Don't tell me this is a damn flag for best girl Tenka to be taken out..! :fml:

@JTZ29 "TeNkA Is a SeCrEt OmNyO AgEnT. HURRR, DUURRR, HURRR, DUURRR(I can already picture the arc perfectly. Tenka, following the Onmyou Agency's orders, captures Aoba and all the other Shuuki hybrid humans. After discovering this, Kyoka and Yuuki go to save Aoba, and eventually have to confront Tenka. But she ends up having conflicting emotions about her Onmyou allegiance because of how close she's gotten to Yuuki and the others." HURRR, DUURRR, HURRR, DUURRR

YOU WERE WRONG AND I WAS RIGHT YOU DUMB BITCH @JTZ29.

Literally almost every single one of my Counter Arguments to your retard comments on the ch 129 forums was right

2. Tenka was being extremely cautious because Ren was onto her and that's why she didn't use her teleportation ability.

What did I tell you? This is not that type of Manga and that you were going to be disappointed with that type of analyzation. Tenka is not some secret agent playing 4d chess against everyone.

You pulled this dumbass theory of yours out of nowhere. You had no evidence, no foundation, no backbone, no nothing at all to support it. All you had were pointless "I ThInK, I tHiNk HURR DURR" and what ifs, while I was providing you solid evidence and logical reasons on why It makes no sense that Tenka is a Secret Omnyo Agent to which you called all of my points dumb even though they were all proven to be right now that this chapter has released.

Now there's nothing wrong with having a theory, but all I did was refute your theory and you @JTZ29 couldn't handle it and decided to be a complete bitch, disrespect me and give all my counter arguments to your theory Dumb Reactions. Even as ridiculous as I thought your theory was, I still didn't call it dumb until you started calling my counter arguments dumb.

AND THEN you had the GALL to act like a victim when you were the first one to start being an asshole. You lied about ME insulting you first

@JTZ29 own words "Also, not a single one of your replies has been ‘cordial’ you’ve been a massive cunt since the very start"

IT WAS YOU @JTZ29 who started being an asshole in the beginning by calling all of my points dumb, and then you LIED again by saying that you didn't say that you said that you insulted me first.

@JTZ29 own words "I never said you 'insulted me first.' I don't know where you're getting this from or why you're desperately clinging to it like some magic 'gotcha'.")

And even if that was somehow true, which its not evidence provided by your own words above. Are you telling me that you'll act like an asshole to someone simply because they refute or poke holes into one of your theories? Wtf is wrong with you @JTZ29? Actually that is probably true, looking at the way you reply to people in this forum, you're always giving such off an attitude problem and being a bitch to people who simply counter your points. So you're a true thoroughly bred lying hypocritical prick.

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮ @JTZ29

Now remove the Dumb Reactions from my counter arguments and put them on all of your comments because all of my points were correct

bitch

Dex-chan lover
@JTZ29 "TeNkA Is a SeCrEt OmNyO AgEnT. HURRR, DUURRR, HURRR, DUURRR(I can already picture the arc perfectly. Tenka, following the Onmyou Agency's orders, captures Aoba and all the other Shuuki hybrid humans. After discovering this, Kyoka and Yuuki go to save Aoba, and eventually have to confront Tenka. But she ends up having conflicting emotions about her Onmyou allegiance because of how close she's gotten to Yuuki and the others." HURRR, DUURRR, HURRR, DUURRR

YOU WERE WRONG AND I WAS RIGHT YOU DUMB BITCH @JTZ29.

Now there's nothing wrong with having a theory, but all I did was refute your theory and you @JTZ29 couldn't handle it and decided to be a complete bitch, disrespect me and give all my counter arguments to your theory Dumb Reactions. Even as ridiculous as I thought your theory was, I still didn't call it dumb until you started calling my counter arguments dumb.

@JTZ29 own words "Also, not a single one of your replies has been ‘cordial’ you’ve been a massive cunt since the very start"

IT WAS YOU @JTZ29 who started being an asshole in the beginning by calling all of my points dumb, and then you LIED again by saying that you didn't say that you said that you insulted me first.

@JTZ29 own words "I never said you 'insulted me first.' I don't know where you're getting this from or why you're desperately clinging to it like some magic 'gotcha'.")

And even if that was somehow true, which its not evidence provided by your own words above. Are you telling me that you'll act like an asshole to someone simply because they refute or poke holes into one of your theories? Wtf is wrong with you @JTZ29? Actually that is probably true, looking at the way you reply to people in this forum, you're always giving such off an attitude problem and being a bitch to people who simply counter your points. So you're a true thoroughly bred lying hypocritical prick.

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮ @JTZ29

bitch
You seriously created a second account to just message me this absolute verbal diarrhea? Fuck me you’re absolutely pathetic. Get a life. I’m not gonna bother reading a word of that wall of drivel you wasted your time vomiting out and I’m blocking you again (and any future alternate account you make if you’re sad enough to make even more)

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
Wait the author is the same one who made AGK?!

Oh It's ggs for tenka broskis

Dex-chan lover
Kinda conflicted bc I feel like Tenka is the best match for MC, while Best Girl would refer my personal favorite... maybe I should root for Tenka so I can call dibs on my fave...?

Dex-chan lover
Thinking about it some more another thought came to mind:

Guys Tenka might finally get her time to ride Slave Form.

No, not best girl. Fuck, she deserves everything good.
Why just the red flags keep popping up.

Dex-chan lover
JTZ29 "TeNkA Is a SeCrEt OmNyO AgEnT. HURRR, DUURRR, HURRR, DUURRR(I can already picture the arc perfectly. Tenka, following the Onmyou Agency's orders, captures Aoba and all the other Shuuki hybrid humans. After discovering this, Kyoka and Yuuki go to save Aoba, and eventually have to confront Tenka. But she ends up having conflicting emotions about her Onmyou allegiance because of how close she's gotten to Yuuki and the others." HURRR, DUURRR, HURRR, DUURRR

YOU WERE WRONG AND I WAS RIGHT YOU DUMB BITCH JTZ29.

Now there's nothing wrong with having a theory, but all I did was refute your theory and you JTZ29 couldn't handle it and decided to be a complete bitch, disrespect me and give all my counter arguments to your theory Dumb Reactions. Even as ridiculous as I thought your theory was, I still didn't call it dumb until you started calling my counter arguments dumb.

JTZ29 own words "Also, not a single one of your replies has been ‘cordial’ you’ve been a massive cunt since the very start"

IT WAS YOU JTZ29 who started being an asshole in the beginning by calling all of my points dumb, and then you LIED again by saying that you didn't say that you said that you insulted me first.

JTZ29 own words "I never said you 'insulted me first.' I don't know where you're getting this from or why you're desperately clinging to it like some magic 'gotcha'.")

And even if that was somehow true, which its not evidence provided by your own words above. Are you telling me that you'll act like an asshole to someone simply because they refute or poke holes into one of your theories? Wtf is wrong with you JTZ29? Actually that is probably true, looking at the way you reply to people in this forum, you're always giving such off an attitude problem and being a bitch to people who simply counter your points. So you're a true thoroughly bred lying hypocritical prick.

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮ JTZ29

bitch
Meds.

Users who are viewing this thread