Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 16 Ch. 133 - White Flag

Dex-chan lover
The gods already attacked the human world. If anything not attacking and making peace with them will undermine the trust the corps have
Propaganda is all about spin. They could peddle a story that the Corps was the instigator and they acted in self defense. Total bullshit of course, but if you present that with a scene of the Commander ignoring calls for a truce and beating them down one-sidedly, that could plant a seed of doubt in the average civilian.

Dex-chan lover
That is a given, considering her personality. And I've had this feeling for a while that Bell is actually the only one that can defeat her and her broken ability/ies.
Actually they've set up Kyouka's chain as her counter.

Ren can't break slave's chain or slave's reward.

Power Uploader
Author has to do an updated bust size chart
I'm starting to get confused

Dex-chan lover
If they do fight, pretty sure they'll kill of Ren for shock value or smth

Yeah it is obviously a trap. What's Shikoku plotting. I wonder if this has anything to do with Kusetsu and the other gods within Yuki... If her goal is to get into contact with them, she could also just lure him out. This could be very far from the facts, but ever since Fukuma and then Rairen got in there I've had this uneasy feeling about it all. Goodness, I hate waiting for chapters. One week to go.

Last edited:
She can take my Third or Fourth seat of best girl. First Tenka, Second Kyouka, Third Mirai, Fourth Is Her, Fifth Fubuki, Sixth Ren, Seventh Bell, Eight Shushu, Ninth Naon, Tenth Koko, Eleventh Aoba, Twelfth Kuusetsu so on

You seem to forget that Ren is THAT ignorant, but even I doubt she’ll fall for something so obvious. At some point she’s going to get herself into some big trouble against an opponent she can’t beat and she will either get killed or beaten really badly. It’s only a matter of time. She almost got caught off guard a few times fighting two gods at once and they was holding back against her.

The Gods know she’s ignorant and has a god complex and they can use that against her.
To me Ren is one of those characters that I give a pass for being a bit arrogant. She's got power to back it up. (Also lil bias coz I dig Ren. Ren is neat.)

Users who are viewing this thread