Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Showdown of Sisters

Dex-chan lover
You know, when you think about it, a great deal of magic is pose-based. Pretty much anything that depends on gestures, even something like Harry Potter ("swish and flick") can be considered casting magic by striking a pose.
The ones that are honest about it just tend to be more fun and have more interesting poses.

@anon763 well the idea of internal energy and magic usually comes down to flow of said energy. Usually different poses and such effectively increase that flow. E.g the hand signs in Naruto actually make sense when considering the fact that every finger actually flows a different elemental energy, connecting them is like connecting the positive and negative energies of a battery to make electricity flow.

Dex-chan lover
wow the snake goth loli and the choco muscle dragon looking waifu looks fucking AMAZING

Dex-chan lover
And if her pose gets more jojo she can ROAD ROLLER DA MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA! WRYYYYY!

that stag girl tho
hC5903DBF

Aggregator gang
lol she gets hit by the full force of his palm strike like 3 times and walks it off and he gets done in by one bullet?

Dex-chan lover
@kurohanani because she reversed the time, and it's mentioned that the gun was modified for mato use

i'm going to guess that those enemy are based on kirin, yamato no orochi and takemikazuchi

Dex-chan lover
What is this? More evil peaches?

I really do like the peach nonsense though.

@kurohanani she told back time so it never happened though? As long as she's able to tank it once and her recall move and stamina haven't been completely used up, she's kinda golden. Plus it's more than one bullet. She had ten seconds to unload, so if she has quickload skills she might be able to get a whole clip's worth to hit.

Dex-chan lover
>Domineering, older sibling
>Psychopathic tendencies
>Will do anything to win
>Can stop and modify time
>Projectile used as primary weapon

This character is just Dio

PinkMealyEgg-size_restricted.gif

Fed-Kun's army
Who is that beautiful, well toned, dark-skinned harpy(?) girl?!?!? I think i might be in love....

Users who are viewing this thread