Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - (Third) Birth of a Slave

Dex-chan lover
Don't ruin it with maledom turnaround author. There is enough of that stuff around.

That annoying black haired girl should calm her tits down. All she's doing just yell to the mc and now she asked that out of the blue?

Welp, hope the author 'remove' some chara like in Akame ga Kill then

I hate these kind of characters. Super fucking cocky, super conceited and openly talking shit. Like, how the fuck could you act so high and mighty towards someone, when you haven't even seen the same opponent. I can't wait for when she faces the Horned-One, and gets absolutely demolished.

So far, I can't help but feel its really cliche. The MC isn't totally terrible, but fanservice moments are meh. The character archetypes are very apparent. Also no overarching plot yet other than Sister/One-Horned. Atleast Akame Ga Kill hooked me faster, everything has been lukewarm as of so far.

@HalAnime Yeah, there are definitely some clichés here and there, although I really like the fanservice so far. I guess it all depends on what your preferences are. I for one am glad that the author isn't only focusing on the breasts or panty shots as a form a fanservice like 90 % of authors/artists do.

I also think people are taking this slave thing too seriously. I'm sure the MC will have some time to shine later on as well.

Dex-chan lover
KABEDON!. Never underestimate a lady with a banana peel on her head.

Double-page supporter
Mixing it up with the fanservice is important to keep it fresh I suppose...

So, the third girl has joined the MC's harem. Something tells me that, that other chief has a lot of slaves. She's probably well versed in "rewarding".

Group Leader
Oh yes, big sis chief please BULLY ME. Wait, fuck, what has this manga done to me?

Send help.

@Ninja What maledom stories? All there is now is this crap stuff where male lead gets abused, its like every story.

Dex-chan lover
Man, the tsundere girl is getting more and more generic. On the other hand, yotsuba is getting pretty nice

Fed-Kun's army
yay a tournament arc how fucking original and so fucking early on like the author didn't had anything new to write with the story so he introduced tournament arc to buy some time, happens with every other battle manga "don't know what to write next? bring in tournament arc". and that slave thing with himari came out of nowhere.

Dex-chan lover
Just let the bratty forever angry cunt die. The world would be better without her :)
Though I guess it kinda runs in the family. Her sister(?) was also a giant cunt. What does insulting her bring to the table? Seriously, someone should cut her arm to teach her a lesson.

Users who are viewing this thread