Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 3 Ch. 22 - (Fourth) Birth of a Slave

Fed-Kun's army
I’m interested in whether or not the truth behind some of the smaller details will ever be revealed, like the ability stuff, or MC’s “rewards” being related to his desires. Some authors hint at those type of things but never actually reveal them, but here, I actually feel like it’s one of the more interesting parts of the story. I mean, while MC is somewhat willing to be a slave for the sake of his goal, he hasn’t seemed masochistic enough to “desire” some of the “rewards” he’s gotten (mainly the stomping), to me, the “rewards” seem largely based on the girls’ feelings, so I really want to know where this is going.

Is the author planning to eventually end with an equal society? Is MC gonna end up as the same slave he is now in the end? Or will he be in a position of power?

I honestly don’t really mind which way it goes that much, mainly because I think the characters have grown pretty likable, and despite the society and the nature of his ability, the MC isn’t a loser. Really just wonder where the author is gonna take us with this.

Aggregator gang
Oh my God, that my sister was an obsessive I had guessed but not so much as to have the whole room full of photos of her younger sister.
I do not envy the future husband of the younger sister.XD

Dex-chan lover
@LazerWulf
I am skeptical of these numbers, we must do more research on how much strenght a woman apply on a mans skull, For Academic Purposes of course.

Dex-chan lover
@Wreavant

What I think the "Rewards" he get from his master(s) is his latent desire, more specifically, how he was used to be treated by his older sister.

If you look at the first chapter when he was talking about her, she treated him like a 'toy' or one could say like a 'slave'. She always pushed him around, and in his imagination he was put in what look like a wrestling hold. But when we actually she her for the first time, she talked non-stop about his brother, how handsome he was, how great he was at household chores. I think that after 'manhandling' him, like in S & M relationship, she gave him rewards. And how she is a total bro-con.

Now are this rewards sexual in nature? Who knows, but I think it isn't, it's an addition to his desire for it to become sexual.

For me, this is why the chief is a perfect fit for our MC. While she does use the MC as a slave for fighting and household chores, she doesn't think of him as lower than her, heck she now considers him equal to her.

Dex-chan lover
"Wished to escape" my posterior.

Also, I gotta say I am very favorably impressed with Jojosister's training. Rep them lifts, work for your gainz.

Users who are viewing this thread