Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 3 Ch. 22 - (Fourth) Birth of a Slave

Dex-chan lover
@LazerWulf

Only if its with her
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/9e/c9/46/9ec946420eb2c180623aa9151b4c1983.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
I think if the mc gets treated well in 6th unit then he should switch but thinking about his masochist's personality he will probably refuse. i mean won't you want to work in a unit where you don't have to do every fucking thing yourself? mc does everything himself, all the housekeeping chores he gets none of the help from other members except the loli who help him whenever she can, Yotsuba is a mess who can't even keep her own room clean and mc has to keep her room clean so i doubt she helps mc in doing any of the house chores even though she was told by chief but she is more kinda girl who treats you like a total slave by blackmailing you which is exactly what she is doing. im not expecting tsundere girl to be of any help as well, she came out bitchy at the start and has only now softened up to him, and we know mc is the only one who does all the house chores. And on top of that, they take him to fights and expect him to give his all there as well. that's a shit working environment, one would definitely switch if one were to receive a better option.

Dex-chan lover
@RUD3DUD3
I'm not gonna lie, I've been re-reading the manga and loving you comments.
You just keep calling them Go-Toubun names and it kills me every time.

I think the reason 6th unit chief likes him is because he's loyal and a hard worker. If he's willing to switch over she might actually lose interest in him.
Not only that but the team was taking care of themselves before he showed up. It's definitely not as much work as you're making it out to be in the long run. He has enough time to leave on the Chief's free day and practice fighting.

Fed-Kun's army
@TitanAnteus Thanks my man for those kind words.
There designs is so similar to Yotsuba and ichika i just cant help but comment on that.
mc in the next chapter says himself "he doesn't have free time to enjoy" with all the work he does for 7th unit plus 6th unit chief actually wants him in her own unit now so i dont think she will loose interest in him if he switches.

Dex-chan lover
"Eventually, Yuuki stopped thinking"

Eventually+kars+stopped+thinking+_6c242a76eb8b7c5466ec97dc56180281.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Okay, also the way the peaches and abilities work is the exact same way stand arrows and stands work in JoJo too. This manga is just JoJo with an enslaved guy as the lead. Prove me wrong.

Dex-chan lover
Our boy is going to save the world, get his little sister back, and marry Kyouka. He can't exchange hands.

Dex-chan lover
No, thy slave will honor those who give him the reward he truly deserves. You alone will not suffice.

Users who are viewing this thread