Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 3 Ch. 22 - (Fourth) Birth of a Slave

Thanks again @Ardesc for the translation. However, is it just me or is this chapter a bit more blurry from what we have had before?

This B@$%# didn't just tell this girl to hand over her strongest weapon and ally over to her. How dare she! (ノ`□´)ノ⌒┻━┻

Fed-Kun's army
@sharethepudding I guess we can say almost the same with the MC, but it would be the other way around adapting to whoever needs him... although that's about to be determined if he can transform with others besides Kyouka and Himari... let's wait and see I guess :b

Really curious about what happened in the night, guess I will have to wait a little more to know.

Thanks for the chapter, translator-dono!

Dex-chan lover
tenor.gif

Fed-Kun's army
On the first chapter Kyouka says that there are other members in the 7th unit, I wonder when they will appear.

the biweekly release is killing me. 😶

Dex-chan lover
fucking stalker...

he died by pussy suffocation...

that last panel, she is like "what the fuck did you said?"

Dex-chan lover
@Tomoyo013
Also, what's the point? He is powerful only thanks to her power, otherwise he is just a skillful handyman... Useful, but it would be very stupid to lose an extremely powerful weapon just for the clean laundry and the dinner...

Dex-chan lover
I definitely like the big boob wrestler girl. Wish she was in his unit. I would not want to escape that position.

Users who are viewing this thread