Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 4 Ch. 24 - Slave and Chief

Double-page supporter
I really dislike submissive MCs that never fight back. But I think I don't mind this one, not like he's abused anyway.

Dex-chan lover
more like abused at first, but reaped continuous rewards thereafter.. Like a successful investment!

people are saying thats hes submissive... well no shit sherlock they live in matriarchy where men are seen as caretakers while women are the hunters so obviously hes going to be submissive just think of this as the <2000s (i.e 1930s) but with reversed roles of women and men. If you still cant get past that your always free to just not read it anymore no ones forcing you🤷🏾‍♂️

quite the extreme way to rip clothing, with a black hole LOL, and another girl uses air pressure

Aggregator gang
I am weak, I would’ve folded as soon as her tongue touched my ear ngl

Dex-chan lover
Tenka gives the vibe of liking conquering/stealing other woman's guy. She sure got fired up after Yuuki reaffirmed his loyalty to FMC.

Dex-chan lover
She’s very assertive, rather carnivorous, and incredibly cute what’s not to love? She quite literally forcefully stripped him down and was prepared to do whatever she wanted to him. The only reason nothing more happened was because they were interrupted had that not happened there is a not insignificant chance they might have done something more than the others have done.

She point blank asked “do these clothes matter to you” he didn’t think for a second she was asking if it was ok for her to destroy them and strip him, but he damn well knows now that’s what she‘a gunning for and is willing to do. Despite everything she’s very cute, might be her expressions, might be the way she can’t help but act on her emotions, or it might just be because she’s got a certain aura to her unlike the others.

She seems rather calming initially, and it still seems that way should things calm down. As it is currently though, woman can’t help but be all over him, quite literally might I add, I’m surprised she didn’t try licking his abs since they were there, nope just his ear.

There is something extremely wrong about every girl here... But...
c6c214b6ccfb0e0fe6b664b9259bbd8d5fe0ccf6de0e6a593f566bd6950f19f7.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread