Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 4 Ch. 28 - Reunion

@mage_goo

But they control the one horned dude, at least. And barring some terrorist hea the only other "big bad" portrayed as it were.

Dex-chan lover
Something tells me that the rest of the battle-harem will want to save his ass before he gets mind-broken by his big sis or worst...Especially because technically the debt of the slave is unpaid right now so there's no telling what will happen.
(And if he's assaulted or raped (a real possibility given the position he's in literally) and Kyouka, Shushu, and/or Tenka find out about it, there will be hell to pay)

I'm pretty sure Tenka is gonna be the first to try and rescue him though, especially as his big sis is literally licking his wounds and she seems to know where he is at all times and can just teleport to him. We'll see in two weeks, regardless.

Also, for the meme
Hey+magnus+you+ever+heard+about+wincest_ac66f9_7019551.jpg

Well, it was obvious there was going to be incest given that it is this kind of manga

hey guys it isn't his sister who attempt to give him a BJ...

so no incest.... for now... ?! 🤔

Man, i pray to god he joins the bad side for a bit or tries to understand the grills or something, need spicy development, getting boring lately aside of the fanservice.

Users who are viewing this thread