Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 5 Ch. 33 - Restrained Slave

Dex-chan lover
@EdenSphinx
Useless?
Bro... have we been reading the same manga.

Also, I think it's pretty nice that the girls are getting the limelight when it comes to the fights sometimes.

Double-page supporter
Even a frictionless surface can still take impact damage. That was stupid

NIB

Dex-chan lover
Negotiations are over, so let's continue with the battle harem!

Anyone noticed how the "good parts" were censored now? Also, my speculation but the girl that can cure them will use Yuuki as a power amplifier to cure them if they work together.

T51

Dex-chan lover
Tenka really needs to stop provoking her, but Its pretty good actually, I like it.

@TitanAnteus Yeah man, I second that. It gets boring when the MC gets more power by the power of friendship, or some shit.

Dex-chan lover
@blanc_
They've always been censored. They're risque but they've never shown nipple or too much because of the magazine it's published in. Even if sex happens it's gonna be super offscreen and just implied.

@T51
Eh... I like power of friendship though. I just don't want the MC to completely overshadow the other cast members like Enen No Shoboutai and other shounen manga.

Group Leader
@TitanAnteus Actually, the raws were not censored for the first 8 hours. After that, it gets replaced by censored ones. But it seems that starting this chapter, the publishers will be uploading the censored version. Even the new raws as of this writing is also censored.

Guess we'll have to scour the net for volumes of this manga.

Fed-Kun's army
The fact that the nee-chan is a brocon makes it more harder for them to cooperate lol

Like what @Tamerlane said, harem end ftw

Fed-Kun's army
so....she can get wet without anyone actually does anything huh? that's a pretty nice...power she got...i guess

Double-page supporter
So that black part of their body is their bare skin and not a clothing? Then Naon's boobs are actually out in the open and Yuuki touched and sucked them directly? Knowing this makes it even hotter

Dex-chan lover
I just saw a flash of heaven in one panel.

@crackkid

Oh wow.

ElJ85tGUUAA_MP0.jpg

never knew attaining knowledge can amplify lewds

Dex-chan lover
rock isnt that sturdy nor is a slippery surface impervious to impact damage.

Users who are viewing this thread