Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 5 Ch. 36 - The 7th Unit's Spirit

Dex-chan lover
her head do be like

Dex-chan lover
All these dummies hating this chapter because her hair didn't turn into a katana or some other weeb shit. Go read something else.

@Gem-Bug - Really?! That's one of the reason why the west can't ever hold a candle to Japan when it comes to imagination! Why anime is beating western cartoons, manga is beating western comics, etc. The only imagination they have when it comes to weaponized hair is something sharp. I saw her hair turn to guns and I got mindblown and said to my self, "Yup, only Japan can come up with this shit (in a good way)"

Dex-chan lover
@Gem-Bug

True, fuckin generic cringe.

@JechtMarchriusGalian

Yeah, can't come up with anything more creative than enhanced strength or something similar, how many copies of Superman is gonna roam the western comic society at this point. But I guess it lessens the budget in special effects.

@musicfreak12

GENIUS

Dex-chan lover
If my enemy can be hiding anywhere, then all I have to do is shoot everywhere at once!

You can't hide if there's nothing to hide at.

This is literally that "Deleting THAT direction" but all directions instead.

Dex-chan lover
i always wonder that Himari can turn into a weapon or not but this chapter has answer my question so i'm satisfied with the AfroGun 👌🏼

wait, if she's in the wall, then she was in a phasing state, and iinm, the lil sis bullet was a physical thing so it should also not hit her right? or is lil sis bullet energy based?
The way i see It is that only part of her is phasing when she's in that stage. Like when she says that phasing through moving things is dificult there would be part of her in and part of her out. So, in my theory the First bullets don't hit her, only break up the rock and then the ones coming later are the ones that actually hit her

For all intellectually challenged. In the previous chapter it was stated that phasing girl has problems phasing through moving objects... Bullets are moving... Is that enough?

Dex-chan lover
I’m hoping none of them dies, if they do, nothing will be solved, and instead they might just cause more problems. I doubt Yuuki will like it, he’ll understand it don’t get me wrong, but he might not treat them the same ever again.

That gun head really was quite something, these two are quite the powerhouse, the creativity on display is remarkable, they really are trying their best to get everything they can out of their abilities. I can’t wait to see what they become in the future with more training and experience.

Users who are viewing this thread