Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 5 Ch. 37 - Tenka VS Aoba

NIB

Dex-chan lover
wow scary, and nothing happened.
well, at least we have some of tenka, that's good i guess.

@HayashidaYuki I agree, but I wanna catch'em all and it seems more likely for the monster girls to come to the humans side, than the humans going to their side. We can hope for a mixed alliance, that would be great.

Dex-chan lover
"I wouldn't expect any less from my sister."
>She already considers herself married to MC

On one hand, she's entitled as fuck, but that's also one hell of a chad move. Based Tenka.

Though harem is the only true end at this point...

Dex-chan lover
BASED Ichika err TENKA

Already trying to beat her BroCon of a sister in law By believing they’re already married

Lol

sometimes I just don't get why people make villains like this. The MC has too much connection to the demon hunting crew to kill them, and this is a shounen, so there is absolutely no way in hell they are losing this. On the other hand, it's the MCs sister-turned evil, so you can't kill her either, so the obvious option is to either befriend her, capture her, or kill or force all of her friends to retreat. On the other hand, shounen logic might dictate that since she has a direct relationship to the MC and he doesnt hate her, she might be just fighting them because the captains were getting too close to her brother and might secretly be infiltrating the shuuki to do something to them from the inside, either that, or she might be "possessed by an evil energy".
tl;dr this is a shounen, the author probably wont kill any of the humanoids and the demon hunting crew will probably just capture the shuuki riders or something, or force them to retreat, or some of both

@TimeVolt Why would the mangaka kill any of these character when it’s already been stated that they aren’t actually the bad guys?

The sister only started fighting because she doesn’t like the fact that those two like the MC. It was already established that the higher ups are the bad guys who have been tricking everyone.

@EdenSphinx yes, but... I just remembered some information about the main reason they went there, to rescue the MC, not to eliminate the enemies. Sorry about that, i said all that because i thought that they were there to kill all enemies or something, which would still introduce some doubt as to whether killing them was good or not, i think i justified that because they were organizing shuuki attacks for some time, and that might cause some of the demon hunters to get enraged and try to kill them if there were some casualties or other significant losses

Double-page supporter
Based Tenka and her self-proclaimed sister-in-law. 🤣

Apart from his sister I wonder if the other two will become jobbers that show up once who will help fight some bigger baddie with the girls who beat them or mostly become background characters. I’m sorta curious if the author will risk it by juggling a large cast around and make the story more engaging; or take the usual method after the characters have gotten their small character arcs and just start throwing quarterly villains and stuff while developing the MC and his harem staples of misunderstandings and ecchi scenarios.

Just before people start going wild with ideas: if the author were to play this fight out realistically..... Tenka wins in basically a few seconds without even breaking a sweat.
Any ability that can AFFECT SPACE AT RANGE is broken to hilarious levels (just like any ability that can affect time).
She can literally INSTANTLY OHKO anyone by simply activating her power INSIDE THE ENEMY'S BODY. Doesn't matter if Aoba has super speed, super durability and super reaction time. You can't dodge something that is instant and can't be predicted.

Want to stop her moving? Aim inside a leg.
Want to utterly defeat her? Aim inside her torso.
Want to instantly KILL her? Aim inside her head or heart.

I'm not trying to be a killjoy, but i really dislike authors that give ridiculously OP powers and NOT use them like they are supposed to be used.
So if Aoba somehow DOESN'T lose this fight she has plot armor made of adamantium.....

Aggregator gang
It looks like Tenka's power needs aiming, which means she probably can't manipulate the space in areas she can't reach

Double-page supporter
Author really finds a way to sneak a fanservice. This one feels forced tho.

@Espadas bruh, it's already shown in this chapter that her power needs aiming, she can't attack something she doesn't know the exact position of, what more if it's something that moves fast. And the blackhole attack has delays, that's why Aoba, who has fast reaction and movement speed, was able to dodge every of her attacks.

Dex-chan lover
@Espadas

You cannot control the space of something you cannot recognize, therefore it's impossible to aim internally (like the organs) other than the extremities, and her skills like many others put fatigue to the user- she cannot aimlessly warp spaces to find points at which the opponent will be traversing- She doesn't have precognition so she does not know where Aoba goes next (as she can move faster than when Tenka activates distortion on a particular space). And lastly, it's not like she's trying to harm Yuuki's sister. Rescue and Negotiation are their priority, not annihilation.

"Can't be predicted"
It's not omnipotent, outside the line of sight is always an opening for thought-activated skills.

Dex-chan lover
oh give me a break, the power to bend space is OP as hell. thats something you can only beat by being somesort of reality warping god. So what if you can dodge, to create blackholes like that would suck anyone in.

Users who are viewing this thread