Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 5 Ch. 38 - Love to My Slave

Fed-Kun's army
i dunno how tough she is but she got face blasted with a kamehameha and didn't even lose a finger lmao

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if Sis will even notice Tenka protected her brother from the beam...

Dex-chan lover
Imagine screaming so fast that your scream become a beam that are faster than light

Aggregator gang
While i do think Tenka is a good character and has plenty of room for growth/development, i also feel many of the others do also.

The faceplant at the end, even with the blood spatter didn't immediately make me think 'dead'. Like an above poster said, i also got the 'shounen defeat' vibe. Fingers crossed though.

The battle itself seemed pretty good. tho i eyerolled at the 'i'll just fire beams bigger and faster', part. Generally energy travels at the same speed as a function of its composition. yadda yadda, real world has no place in manga. A tiny quibble that i will overlook in my overall enjoyment.

Carry on author!

Dex-chan lover
I don't think she got head-on blasted, if she did then she wouldn't be there at the mc's place. She did get away from the blast, but barely, not enough to get out unscathed.

Also damn, she didn't actually just playing around, she really like him that much.

Fed-Kun's army
Ohhh nooo she was so hot!! Ok now that that's over who's the next interest

Lmao, didn’t she win the popularity contest? If the author kills her off, he’s a fucking legend.

Also, did they ever say what would happen if a male ate a peach? I want to see the MC eat a peach and become an op badass.

@EdenSphinx. Supposedly nothing would happen. It's said in the first chapter. But I have a theory how the MC could gain a peach's powers.

the reject team has increased, two chief with different hairstyle we know what happen next.

Users who are viewing this thread