Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 6 Ch. 41 - Chaotic Cherry Blossoms

I wish it wasn't just "hometown". The moment doesn't have much weight without a name.

Dex-chan lover
"Even a leader will struggle against it" *gets easily clapped* .-.

For some reasons I think yuuki will be kidnapped by the other party next ahaha

i think the MC will not want or get any reward this time, because he wanted so much for her to win this, in fact he ay reward her with a headpat or hug or something wholesome like that... it would be a nice change to the story so far btw, i love ecchi rewards like any cultured person but it would soil this special moment imo.

Dex-chan lover
This was indeed badass, but isn’t she basically a normie with a sword? More Black Widow than Capt. America?

Dex-chan lover
What if the reward is her being nice to his sister? I mean, he doesn't want the people he cares about to get hurt

I honestly don’t even care about the reward anymore. It was cool at first, but having to be a simp just to touch a chick is boring.

I want to see the MC be a man for once and not a fucking slave...

Group Leader
And I would like to thank my mother, my father, and all those who supported me for this lovely kill.

@chojinra I'm not sure about that, her power allows her to make a pact with a slave. However SHe may gain some sort of bonus herself for owning a slave, that's how I always interpreted the fact that she could fight without her own skill for so long, to the point where she became a captain.

NIB

Dex-chan lover
In the next chapter the loligod will resurrect that monster like nothing, because Takahiro is a absolute motherfucker.

Users who are viewing this thread