Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 6 Ch. 41 - Chaotic Cherry Blossoms

@Orenoname

The stronk girl with the fluffy with the egg clip was also in a flashback but in Aoba’s. Wonder if everyone noticed this too.

@HolyOrdos
He will definitely regenerate. She started to celebrate too early. I mean she had time to dedicate the moment to her hometown while female enemy is still alive. She definitely raised a failure flag if not a death flag.

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad this happened earlier than later.
Well... 41 chapters in a monthly manga isn't really that early, but relatively speaking there's a lot more potential in the plot so this is relatively early in the grand scheme of things.

Hyouka was always a cold and focused character. The parts about her that I found the most interesting was her leadership ability, and confidence. Her revenge always felt like it was weighing her down even though it gave her a clear goal. W/o it I feel like we're going to see more interesting dynamics to her character.

Either that, or the manga's just gonna hyper focus on the other characters now that Hyouka's arc is "complete." I really hope that's not the case. Akame Ga Kill usually killed characters before they reached their potential so I can't tell if the author has the ability to delve deeper into the characters or not.

I have faith in him, but the following chapters will really be where he shows his stuff when it comes to that.

So he just helped make her greatest desire come true, I can only wonder how great will the "slave compensation" be this time.... hehe.

If he's really dead than those Shuuki "gods" definitely Underestimated the power of a leader lol. Nice to see them get one victory over them and Kyouka finally get revenge. Still i know there's a chance he will regenerate next chapter.

Also i really hope the other two of Yuuki's sisters crew don't die (the ones who were captured). They were interesting and two pretty good candidates for the Yuukis harem lol

Dex-chan lover
Nice chapter. One-horned died faster than I expected, but still cool.

Also the art is wayyyy better than one would expect from this genre lol

T51

Dex-chan lover
Sooner or later this is gonna need some offbrand release.

Dex-chan lover
@karanga
I don't think you understand the concept.
He's not there because he's forced to be. He's there because he wants to be.

As Kyouka's partner he's granted the strength to fight against those monstrosities, and he's always looked up to heroic figures. When Kyouka saved him, he looked fondly at her for this reason.

I'm pretty sure he can leave whenever he wants if he wants to.

Man these recent chapters have been nothing but action and it feels so long since chapter releases are monthly

Double-page supporter
Atomic Samurai would be so proud. Thanks for the translation!

Users who are viewing this thread