Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 6 Ch. 45.5 - Back Slave

I never knew uploaders could update chapters without it effecting the upload date.

Double-page supporter
@Utsuro

I think the upload date changes only when they delete the chapter before reupload

Dex-chan lover
@Riger
Simp: Someone who does way too much for a person they like
I actually do know what it means. But the connotation of the term has changed drastically recently, to mean any beta male that gets run roughshod over. Mostly by females, but not always.

The main character does way too much, for very little aside from getting a few of his perversion itches scratched. He is everyone's doormat. And yet it's obvious that he actually likes the girls who are treating him like a pet, and sometimes even furniture. So a simp.

The biggest issue with complaining about how the vast majority now use a term, is that if that vast majority KEEP using it that way the meaning will evnetually change.
Gay used to just mean happy.
The color pink and high heels were only for men.
Language and culture change constantly based on the masses.
And 'simp' is definitely becoming one of those things.

Edit: Why does your meme keep popping up as a new message for me? This is the third time the system has told me I have a new one, and it's just your assumption again.
The word gay took like 100 years to change. Seems like Simp is gonna change in 1 year hunh.

I feel like if his superiors were men and they took out all the romantic connotation you'd say the same.
Like if he just joined the military and his superiors did whatever they wanted with him cause he's the newby, you'd be silent.

my god, this manga is really awakening alot of things for me. Not mad about that tho 😘

@apf78 I have been thinking that the rewards have more of the desire of the "masters" and not so much the slave's .

Dex-chan lover
This author thought all the plot in this story just to have a justification for the "PLOT".

Dex-chan lover
Forget about culture, the author is a very religious man!

BLESSED

THIS AUTHOR IS LITERALLY MAN OF CULTURE TO EVERY CULTURE. BLESSED HIM FOR BRINGING SUCH A MASTERPIECE TO OUR WORLD

Users who are viewing this thread