Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 7 Ch. 48 - The Commander's Battle

Dex-chan lover
Everyone is focusing at the commander's multiple abilities while I'm here completely focused at the fact that Fubuki wears so little for her lower half.

Also judging by the name of her ability, I'd say her ability is "null and void"

Double-page supporter
So she has some type of god-like power that affects the existence itself?
That's really cool.

Double-page supporter
@lauermeer :
if she takes interest to MC ... instant NTR ?

on other side, the boss enemy (the egg) might be more powerful than her ?
(Ex: nullify ALL type of power which born from "Fruit")

Decent chapter but it kinda sucks we didn't get to see any of those 4 chiefs fight and we still barely know anything about the Commander's abilities. Guess we waiting some more for all that.

Anyway, Glad Tenka's in the next volume cover. I mean i knew she would be coming soon since shes so popular but still nice to see her awesomeness there now lol.

Seeing the raws, I thought maybe she had some kind of light-based power that allows her to move fast, fly and shoot light blows or something but man she's even more OP than that lol.
She seems like shes gonna have 8 different abilities based on how much Budda figures we see and just her having the ability to cancel other's abilities while still having more of her own is already too OP lol.

Dex-chan lover
@Shinobu

Damn thats op. What does vairocana mean anyway

Given the Buddha imagery, it's probably the Vajra you can also find in the "Vajrayana branch of Buddhism".

Apparently the term vajra is a Sanskrit word that is usually defined as "diamond" or "thunderbolt." It also defines a kind of battle club that achieved its name through its reputation for hardness and invincibility.

Also:
A diamond is spotlessly pure and indestructible. The Sanskrit word means "unbreakable or impregnable, being durable and eternal". As such, the word vajra sometimes signifies the lighting-bolt power of enlightenment and the absolute, indestructible reality of shunyata, "emptiness."

Buddism integrates the word vajra into many of its legends and practices. Vajrasana is the location where the Buddha attained enlightenment. The vajra asana body posture is the lotus position. The highest concentrated mental state is vajra samadhi.

Anyway, tl/dr - "Vajra" means OP XD

Fed-Kun's army
so either reflect, nullification, teleportation, or whatever she's using to fly
i guess she has multiple power depending on the mark on her eyes

NIB

Dex-chan lover
Takahiro, Kurumada called, he wants his Shaka powers back.

Users who are viewing this thread