Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 7 Ch. 48 - The Commander's Battle

Supporter
For those wondering about the terrorists genders, it's mainly women except the prisoner, who seems to be a scientifically modified male

Double-page supporter
@kidawesome55 yea, if her skills just remain where she's at, she's even weaker than all the other chiefs. Arguably, she's the weakest chief. From what it seems, every other chief has the ability to overwhelm Kyouka easily. She's gotten a powerup with Yuuki, but Yuuki is nowhere near powerful enough to deal with the chiefs, let alone the commander. I bet that the author is going to somehow make it so that Kyouka's abilities either level up/progress to a point where she's able to utilize all kinds of transformations of Yuuki, as long as Yuuki has transformed to said mode before. So theoretically, her battle options would be as limitless as the different types of powers there are. This is all speculation of course, but it has to be some form of powering up of Kyouka's abilities that affect Yuuki, because aside from her slave control, she herself has no other power other than just really good swordsmanship.

T51

Dex-chan lover
So the Commander basically has a fucking Rinnegan and a Sharingan.

stop pls, my penis can only get so erect.

Dex-chan lover
Commanders op af what the heck how is anyone gonna compete with that bullshit

So he just made Esdeath again, but she's on the "good guys" side this time and instead of freezing absolutely everything (EVEN FREEZING TIME) she just does all the superpowers.

Holy balls , the way the bomb lady died looks ultra painful. Just imagine a metric ton of pressure suddenly crushing your body from all directions. Yikes

da

Look there guys , although I don't like this manga, i have observed very closely and see she use 7 abilities ~ , yes,indeed , @moneng85 and no , that not male user, that just some guy on steriods

Fed-Kun's army
"I'll blow this place sky high!"
"Then I'll just send you to the deep sea where it won't matter."

...Damn.

The commander plays a mean "made you look" game
bXtGY2W.png

Users who are viewing this thread