Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 7 Ch. 48 - The Commander's Battle

Dex-chan lover
for some reason i really want her to have no stupid weakness...
the power seems OP but it becomes boring when it's discovered that she can die by her own power or something..

then again i can't even guess what this vairocana stuff can do

Thats make me wonder how strong Yuuki will be, If commander Ren Yamashiro control him.

Dex-chan lover
Ok, so she's overpowered as fuck. All the power of the cosmos, or Shaka of Virgo's levels of bullshit. Which likely means she either turns enemy,or she dies. Orrrr she does have some sort of hidden weakness, cue the MC saving her.

But let me ask you all the important question, fellow pervs. (because if you're reading this manga, you cannot deny you're also here for the massive amount of ecchi)

The important question about the commander is:
1 - Is she going to be a "feminist antagonist", wanting to somehow kick out Yuuki because he's a man?
2 - Is she a lesbian for Kyouka, and angry because Yuuki is near to Kyouka all the time?
3 - Is she a sadistic and/or dominatrix type, and wants Yuuki to be her slave just because it sounds fun?
4 - Or finally, is she going to thirst for Yuuki and join the would be harem like Tenka? Either because he saves her, or because he grows on her during a longer time/cooperation or whatever, or because she actually liked men all along?

I think most of us hope for 4). I certainly do, cause daaaaaamn her design is amazing.This artist is a literal GOD. Azumama's design is GODLY as well. I love her.

Incidentally, Azumama seems to use some bullet-type power. The chief of the First seems to be someone who dices up enemies, while Mira (the chief of the second) seems to be a straight up brawler. No idea about the chief of the Fifth.

Aggregator gang
How to make someone look super overpowered:

Throw in some fodder and call it “Humanity's strongest” and get it killed in no time

Dex-chan lover
@Cavemonster

worst-case scenario, invent a character of McGuffin that can negate/remove peoples powers.
But yeah, she seems to be OP as heck considering she can supposedly stop people from using their powers and teleport people into a volcano at the same time.

Dex-chan lover
7mzw6Z5.gif

Dex-chan lover
@kamishiniyari the obvious weakness for her should be Antimony itself...

she basically a Reality Warping God here but if what that other guy said earlier about her Buddhist ability, then Antimony is the best bet to eff her.

or paint her as the false centerhood of everything. that way, a good contradiction of her powers can result into her own weakness

Dex-chan lover
Reminds me of the Quincy king in Bleach. "A" for "Almighty" (that everyone referred to as "Ass-pull")

Users who are viewing this thread