Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 7 Ch. 49 - Battle Over the Slave

Double-page supporter
Haha I had a feeling best girl tenka would be there as well..but man is that all were gonna see from the captains I wanted to see more of that captain with the pigtails as she didn't even talk when they showed her lol.

Group Leader
Damn were just not going to pretend he's been sleeping through all that even though stalkers are attack him but at the same time. This assassin just stole that slime girl abilities that's how she slip into the barrier which is more interesting cant wait to see more the outcome of the next chapter 😁

Dex-chan lover
even the thunder-god want Yuuki, my boy suffering from success.

Dex-chan lover
Man, one way or the other, Yuuki is going to explode. Possibly multiple times.

Fed-Kun's army
Man Tenka continuous to consistently be best girl on every issue. I hope that the author is not just playing fan service and is taking here as serious love interest. Like Tenka is such best girl that even if the other girls are cute I don't want a harem ending since I want Tenka to have him only to herself, like after all she has done she deserves it, I really do want a straight up relationship even if it only comes at the very last panel of the last issue of this series.

Double-page supporter
@daniel345 while I do agree with you I mean hell tenka even won the popularity vote out of all the characters but we can't forgot this is the author of akame ga kill so even if tenka is popular I wouldn't doubt it if the author killed her off though obviously I don't want that to happen lol.

Kyouka's understated but plain surprise at that compliment and her little blush and smile afterwards was the cutest thing this story's done in quite awhile.

Users who are viewing this thread