Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 7 Ch. 49 - Battle Over the Slave

I still don't understand how his partner is a commander if before him she was essentially powerless. Can anyone explain?

Double-page supporter
If no one else is there in the next several seconds, I call bullshit. If no one wakes up after all that shouting and the fight noise, that's some convenient story railroading.

But for real though, I knew she was already going to be there. When Shushu was going to sneak in, I had a feeling she'd run into Tenka. Tenka would obviously be all over that, she and Shushu are of like minds lmfao.

Dex-chan lover
@pandanoia she could enslave other shuuki (she mentions several times that she rewarded them with meat) and in this chapter, she's even been praised by the former top commander for having the most physical strength out of all the students she's taught. She's doesn't have as flashy a power as a black hole, but it's clear that Kyouka's extremely experienced.

and of course, she's still developing her powers. Over the course of the manga, Kyouka learned she can let others mount whoever she enslaves and even combo mount. I'm sure she'll get better at that and discover other powers as the manga progresses.

Dex-chan lover
@pandanoia

She is, and that's the problem. Tenka's SQUADMEMBER can rewind time and this team COMMANDER is just a glorified samurai girl before MC's appearance. Her pet before MC is also weak too.

Expect a lot of sudden power up with bs reasons like "Power of friendship" or "Perseverance" in the future. Because do not forget, she wishes to be the top chief of the demon hunter corps

Aggregator gang
“You're one to talk!” Lol

Tenka is showing off her best girlness again. I support Kyouka but how could i just ignore Tenka. She's too Op

Love all expression kyouka made in this chapter

And how three girls had same thought on trespassing his room lol

Dex-chan lover
Getting some Re:CREATORS from that cover. Hopefully the ending to this will be less of a fizzle.

@asfhoiasfjoiasfjpi You say no to the strange women and choose Aoba. Onee-chan will take care of everything.

Double-page supporter
I swear kyouka and her squad(except blonde)had to be the most bland and boring group. Smfh

kemIkJK.png

This manga's got too many top tier looking waifus. I'm simping for ren and we've only seen her for 3 chapters

Dex-chan lover
So many GOLD moments in this chapter.
Booobs+headpat, that's great. Embarassed Kyouka face is amazing too.
Ren: "so that's all it takes." Nooope girl, if you do any more it will be a LOT of fanservice. But hey, if you want to use him for a while and then provide us with ecchi, we readers will not complain!!!
Blushing Kyouka is amazing too!
And then, of course, the thot patrol. Tenka is still best girl, but the real question here is, who is the thot 🤣
(Incidentally, snake girl has amazing design as well)

Daaamn this manga has SO MANY top tier waifus, I don't know who I should root for! Can we have a harem? I mean, a REAL harem ending, yuuki can marry them all!

Users who are viewing this thread