Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 7 Ch. 49 - Battle Over the Slave

I can imagine that Tenka was never supposed to be this prominent of a character, but after she crushed everyone in the popularity poll, the author started giving more to her. Kinda like the Sensei from We Never Learn.

Fed-Kun's army
@Zuellni
Ok, be honest....did you even really read what I wrote? Did you read what I previously wrote? Did you read the comment I was commenting to?
Cause I'm seriously confused if you actually did read, understood what was written and thought "This guy is salty" the logic just doesn't add up.....

@B1rdDuck
Pretty much just that constructive criticism (more on the readers, less on the mangaka), not sure how they got that I "didn't like it" when I said multiple times that I do. And comment section is pretty much made for opinions (good and bad), unless they just want to read shameless praise.

*Sigh* I know I'm part of the very small minority, but can we please not have Tenka in every chapter. Honestly I really hope that the MC calls her out on her stalker behaviour, or at least learns of it soon. She may have an interesting character, but her character makes me hate her. I would rather anyone else in both units than her.

@SingLove yep that's what comments are for afterall, but it does somewhat annoy me when people say stuff like that (not attacking you nor did your comment annoy me Zuellni if you read this) , I see a lot of those people saying "if it's bad keep it to yourself" or "nobody asked" in a lot of bad isekai manga not necessarily saying this is bad. Honestly saying this kind of stuff just means that you can't defend the manga properly and go more on the road of insulting them. And yea I was too lazy to say lol but as you said comments are great for extending on a topic even if it's bad.

Dex-chan lover
It's funny how Tenka is so OP that she is literally a plot device.
"Oh no, maybe this fight is too mismatched"
"Welp, nothing I can't fix sticking Tenka here"

da

@SingLove look here ding , have you ever read a story 10 times and founding out new details ? then look up to the Astartes project that made by one guy , , if you don't see all the quality and dedication in the video , then read the comments

Dex-chan lover
ahahaha istg tenka always at the right place at the right time

Oh Tenka, always ready.

I wouldn't mind another Makima (Chainsaw man) in terms of hotness

Dex-chan lover
@SingLove
I disagree, I see much more people blindly defending their favorite series from any insult to their show's honor then bad criticism, plus oneliner shitpost critisms are usually immediately rejected. Besides the people you quote may be simply in two different groups that have different opinions.

Fed-Kun's army
Wait, so all 3 of them were in his room at the same time waiting to make their move?

Double-page supporter
Tenka, always the best NTR ara-ara onee-san ...
😍😍😍😍😍

Is it just me, or does that girl from the "EiGhT ThUNdeR GoDS" look kind of like Kukuri from Tsugumomo? Also, why exactly is she after him again? I'm very confused because the obvious reason would be to kill him but that doesn't seem to be it.

Dex-chan lover
Dude surely sleep hard. With all the thirsty girls around him his chastity is in peril if he don't get a good lock.

@Mashed_Bandicoot
Cause she is a girl, and he is the MC of a harem ecchi manga.

Discharge demon fell on ground after being portal 2'd by Tenka. Benius. (i spelled it wrong and liked it.)

Users who are viewing this thread