Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 7 Ch. 49 - Battle Over the Slave

Fed-Kun's army
I had to go back a few chapters cause i literally forgot who that was, mangas got a huge sameface problem.

Fed-Kun's army
@mitsuboshi
Though I do like them, I'll have to agree. Their characters feel very....safe?
We have the:
Serious out for revenge due to past yet now slowly becoming girly - Kyouka
"We don't need this guy but now I'm use to him, and have some respect for him" type tsun (not quite dere yet) - Himari
Everybody's little sister super innocent saint (easy to love though) - Nei (I would like her more if she was at least like Sasami and had a prankster side)
again, I like them.....but character wise they fall short of nearly everyone else introduced: Tenka, Yachiho, Shushu, his sister Aoba and her crew, and some of the new captains and commander.

Dex-chan lover
to be honest, i can't see tenka losing at all in a fair fight (as long as there's no moral dillemas involved just like last time)

da

@SingLove this remind me of dunkey video where he saying that he done with making good videos , technically , most manga/youtubers go trend stuff , that ain't art quaility in my opinion/fact

Dex-chan lover
help, Ren is awaking things in me that should stay unawakened

Also, you know what this chapter needs? Yuuki waking up to the weird shit in his room and just peacing out.

Fed-Kun's army
@da
That's more a design quality thing than art quality. The art imho is what pushes those 3 out of mediocre range. Kyouka is a beauty, Himari is pretty (better with her hair down but I digress) and Nei is adorable. BUT that same art makes the more interesting girls like Tenka and Aoba stand even higher up as well.

But yeah, sadly it's just not worth it overall to put work and feelings into stuff anymore. Despite the masses bitching about how nothing is original.....the moment they are faced with something original they do an 180 and complain how it's not like the other thing they like. Have a by-the-numbers stupid mc who punches things? "omg why every mc stupid? they just punch problems away!" So a manga with a smart mc who actually thinks things through instead of just jumping in appears? "mc is such a pussy, he should just punch <insert problem here> really hard and be done with it!"

Aggregator gang
One of the few times I'm honestly hoping for a real harem route. Too many top tier waifus, they all deserve their Yuuki.

Double-page supporter
How-cute.jpg

Too much Night Crawling and NTR ara-ara onee-san in here ...
(enemy, team mate, other commander, to be continued ? added ?)
Just have peaceful orgy "solution" already ...
😈😈😈😈😈

@Zuellni what he said doesn't seem to really have a toxic vibe to it nor salty and besides that, saying keep your opinion to yourselves is like saying stop bullying, it doesn't work. Ofc there are times where an opinion should be kept e.g. twitter but I honestly think his opinion was reasonable and at least had some constructive criticism towards the characters. Although the mangaka won't ever read these kinds of comments since they're in english, it is or not could be something they shpuld improve on, as an amateur animator, when someone says it's good it does feel nice but I do appreciate criticism even if it hurts. At least better than saying this manga is trash, mc coward, etc which doesn't hold much value whatsoever

Users who are viewing this thread