Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 7 Ch. 49 - Battle Over the Slave

Dex-chan lover
Tenka is like the GBE from Blame, she appears and solve things.

Honestly speaking doesnt this have an adaptation or something im so thirsty for more!

T51

Dex-chan lover
Our MC is a massive M.

Also, Im pretty sure whats going on in Tenka's mind this chapter goes something like this:
'Im the only outside allowed into his room, except Onee-chan, and this was approved and decided by me, Tenka!'

Or something like that. But what a coincidence tho, for all 3 of em to show up at the same time.

Double-page supporter
"I came to steal Yuukey."

"I came to visit Yuukey"

"I CAME TO BANG YUUKEY!"

wow this is really reminiscent of To Love-Ru when Momo and about every other girl close to Rito compete to sneak into his bed every night

@The_H_Guy Honestly speaking the other girls didnt take the mc seriously and tenka did and even proved it instead of blowing up the mc's sister she thought about it and didnt do it ,im pretty sure other girls wouldnt have given that a thought. Tbh the only one taking him seriously is tenka and she cares for him and fmc is just a hard nut we dont need her in a relationship with the mc as she doesnt care about him either and just treats him as his slave even though they do ecchi thinkgs its doesnt matter to her or stir her she just rock hard ik the obviouse thing is the mc usually ends with fmc but i srsly hope that doesnt happend because that would just enrage most of the fanbase and the author should better end them tenka and yuuki together because im pretty sure he doesnt want his fan base angry thats why tenka is best girl.EVEN MCS SISTER WHO IS A BRO CON AKNOWLEDGED HER WHAT ELSE DO WE NEED , SHE EVEN MORE PRETTY THAN FMC AND OLDER AND BETTER

Users who are viewing this thread