Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 7 Ch. 51 - Ren's Shadow

Dex-chan lover
@TheFlash080 My guy you're reading a series where the borderline theme is femdom and BDSM. They're not going to blush at every turn, act shy and shout "B-Baka!"

I'm not sure if you've read a series with the theme of femdom before but they don't advance like a typical romance. They show their affection through domination or outright trying to get him into their bed. Heck, one of the girls genuinely after him has done far less than blush at him, she just claimed him as her own no questions asked. She even introduces herself to his sister as his Girlfriend.

Although if you really think you can read this series with the FMC not getting smacked by that "Harem" tag then go for it.

Dex-chan lover
@pandanoia

I figure the author doesn't need to go to that genre of adult lewdity.
Because the author already has a ton of other ladies of every other didn't size and type already.

I bet it will only probably go so far as a swimsuit scene where the younger kids of the group is lounging around with older kids of the group.
At least this ain't like Tsugumomo.

Dex-chan lover
Of course she's mad, mc is literally half of her power. Without her slave, she's just a weak boring swordswoman for chief standards.

Really makes you think how she actually feels toward the mc, for all I know she's pretending to like him to ensure that he didn't leave her for a better chief

Is interesting how she's fine with him working with the squad but other leaders are instantly a hard pass - really puts in perspective all the political side and power hungry schemes.

@Mitsuboshi ditch her and what, go live as a janitor the end? lol The only reason why the story exists is because the two are a duo.

Dex-chan lover
That cover... Azumama is really something else.

Are you hiding something from me?

Pulls blanket

lSuLlTB.jpg

At lease he get to have her tits press against his belly thats as close as he can get to have a titty job..

Users who are viewing this thread