Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 7 Ch. 51 - Ren's Shadow

Lol who are you kidding Kyouka, knowing the kind of manga this is the whole of HQ will know about it in moments

god tier cover

and i finally caught up to this series in 2 days.... what have i done..

@alacaelum In Chapter 11, Himari mentions she has multiple older sisters, and they show a silhouette with 9 girls behind her.

Perhaps when she said "my older sisters", she was including older cousins and such (since Japanese tend to call even older cousins, or older friends nee-san). I can't imagine her mom, can look that young after having 10+ children.

well, when i tought the romance would develop....i realize i was wrong, well, i do not care if the romance do not develops much now, cuz the story is interesting, but will be good if the romantic side of these two rise up for some reason

Double-page supporter
I love this series and the translation and I would love to have new chapters ASAP but I would like to ask, please only translate when the uncensored version comes. Censorship hurts my eyes. There's none here cus there's nothing to censor to begin with but future chapters will sure have

I hate how crazy people are allowed to roam around in an abusive way. Then I see the US government and I'm not surprised anymore

Dex-chan lover
I think it'll be really fun if the author shows every transformation he can get from each chief ^^ even as just a tankōbon.

Tho I still love our jelly slavemaster, Kyouka :>

A pure Nei headpat is truly nice

Yuuki better watch out, he's gonna get toy around by dem chiefs

Users who are viewing this thread