Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 7 Ch. 53 - Slave's Sky Dance

Dex-chan lover
Title should be changed to "Tsudere Slave-Master and the NTRd Slave" at this point.

Double-page supporter
there are so many girls who are gung ho about the perverted shit lol

Dex-chan lover
I like this amount of dorkiness, but she still have those smug aura

what type of character Yakumo called? Onee-san 4.0 ??

Supporter
Warning !!!
Be careful, you can get addicted nee-chan.

Damn, if this is how he transforms with Yakumo, imagine how his transformation with Fubuki and Tenka will be

Dex-chan lover
Everyone assumed she was into girls. Turns out she was just a very touchy girl that hadn't interacted with men. Bi's still a possibility, though

Dex-chan lover
Yakumo is too powerful, she is actually looking forward to the reward

Fed-Kun's army
tenor.png

I can't wait for what is going to happen next ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

T51

Double-page supporter
Man, Idk how Yuuki's Onee-chan is gonna react if she sees this...

Yakumo is, for me, turning into a intresting character. Wonder what her reaction is gonna be like when the ''reward'' happens, I bet they can let 'loose' since they're quite far-away from the others.

And since Yuuki is tired from the transformation and the level(kinkiness) of the 'reward' , iirc, is based of the efforts of Yuuki; so I'm guessing ''Tiredness = Effort''

Maybe we're gonna get more sexy times than expected? Wont get my hopes up but, Author-kun has always delivered. And I wonder whats it gonna be like since she's the 2nd (or first, not quite sure) chief, Kyouka not included, to control Yuuki.

(Wait, did Tenka ''Ride'' him? im half sure she did...)

Group Leader
@Sloth295 raws are actually censored. Just wait for the volume to be released and the scanlators will update the past chapters included in the volume with uncensored ones.

Users who are viewing this thread