Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 7 Ch. 55 - Rampage

It would be too interesting if he actually had a chance at winning so itll probably be a stomp where he gets turned into a dog like the two in the beginning.

Dex-chan lover
When i saw that massacre my first thought was "Hmmm, we'll see a juicy reward", but this rebellion might change the value of the reward even to punishment.

Dex-chan lover
Well putting in perspective that his form is a reflex of your power, i think you should do some soul searching.

But i have to say, his form with her is as destructive as i thought it would be.

@BagramPl She is using shorts and stockings.

Dex-chan lover
@bcc33010 It will take some time until we can put that image behind, Makima really was a villain for the hall of infamy.

Aggregator gang
Lmao mans turned into a mad dog.

@alacaelum also do you think its purely because of the master's soul/personality and magnitude of power?

I think its also connected to how they perceive him. Maybe this commander chick has no regards towards him as a person - only his abilities, and thats why he lost his mind during the transformation.

Dex-chan lover
@andrmnh First and foremost, i think it has something to do with their power, all his forms are a reflex of the rider power and the stronger the rider is the stronger his new form is.

Now their powers seem to be related to their personalities, some are trick to correlate but it is still there.

Yamashiro seems to be one of those people that not only have a indomitable will but has a one track mind and doesnt see anything she does as wrong, the world is her sandbox and people her toys, she may use the power for the benefit of the country but i doubt she is subservient to her "superiors".

Her power seems to be some sort of reality manipulation, a really strong one coupled with her bad personality i am not surprised Yuuki gone crazy here.

It's probably gonna be some thing where if he hurts or attacks the "master" during his transformation he doesn't get a reward. I can't imagine this girl being put into a situation like that right now. Like it'd be kinda weird if right after kicking his ass, she has to take off her clothes and do something dirty with him.

Dex-chan lover
damn I honestly didnt expect this to happen. Next chapter is gonna be hype.

Users who are viewing this thread