Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 7 Ch. 55 - Rampage

Dex-chan lover
So if yuuki's power is derived from the person who rides him. Than he is probably overwhelmed by the commanders power

That escalated rather quick. That's some god-tier power as he was able to kill a horde of Shuuki in an instant. Looks like we have an epic battle to look forward to next chapter and I wonder what the reward will be if there will be one. I also get the feeling that this form will have a mental and/or physical repercussion on Yuuki when he reverts back to his human form.

I wonder, can the women use their powers while they serve the guy after using him? If not, that would be a problem for anyone who tries to use him without permission afterwards.

Yuuki looks like a cross between a werewolf and Spacegodzilla; he even has the shoulder crystals and belly crest.

Dex-chan lover
I don't like where this is going, but at least she likes dogs.

Those shibes are some good boys (girls)

Dex-chan lover
He can't control himself becouse her power and her The desire to kill shuuki too strong

Yeah, getting Makima and Berserk flashbacks there. If there is a reward it may get a bit rapey? 😅

Dex-chan lover
Now I'm super curious. Since the commander turns MC into Guts Berserk mode, what form and abilities will MC get if Tenka takes control.

Users who are viewing this thread